Florida 26 Kentucky 7

TheDeuce

Make sure you vote in the top 5 thread. :D

Hey, I made my top 16, a la ESPN, the other day. I had the Cards at #4 or #5...I can't remember now. I think #5...I think it was something like this...

1. Ohio State

2. Auburn

(tie) USC

4. Michigan

5. Louisville

I can't remember the rest....West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, LSU, etc...in some order...

In any case, maybe I give them too much credit, maybe not. All I will say is that I haven't been touting them as a serious contender until this year. So, don't mistake me for some Louisville homer...I'm far from it. Although, I do like them. Last year I just had a feeling they weren't ready. This year I think they are.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only one who thought seen this, yes he is a pocket passer but he needs to move around more get the jitters out and make those plays even if its only 3 or 4 yard, better then 3rd and long every 3rd down.

Last year he needed to throw the ball better.....

Thought this would be good enough.....If Little played saturday this wouldn't be an issue, Because it looked to me like Woodson was scared to throw to the RB out of the BackField.

People demand so much.

And he ran some in the game against UF, Did anyone watch that?

There is nothing same ol about this or the game in itself. Maybe if this was what happened against Texas St. or something...not Florida.

I have to agree on this with you. I'm happy with the game. There have been some games where we lost by 60 plus points to Florida in the recent past with Coach Superior. Those games were hard to watch and you feared they might score 100 and be on ESPN all week with highlights. This was a GRITTY Ky team in the first half and, as the announcer said, nothing like the team which let Fla. score 7 straight touchdowns like last year.

So far we have won the games we were supposed to; and lost the games we were supposed to. If we continue to do that and steal one maybe at S. Carolina or somewhere, could be a fun season.

I have to agree on this with you. I'm happy with the game. There have been some games where we lost by 60 plus points to Florida in the recent past with Coach Superior. Those games were hard to watch and you feared they might score 100 and be on ESPN all week with highlights. This was a GRITTY Ky team in the first half and, as the announcer said, nothing like the team which let Fla. score 7 straight touchdowns like last year.

So far we have won the games we were supposed to; and lost the games we were supposed to. If we continue to do that and steal one maybe at S. Carolina or somewhere, could be a fun season.

I agree, but I think how UK responds this weekend against Central Michigan after the loss to Florida will determine their chances next week against So. Carolina.

I agree, but I think how UK responds this weekend against Central Michigan after the loss to Florida will determine their chances next week against So. Carolina.

I agree with this statement. If UK bounces back and can beat CM than I believe they will be confident enough to come out and beat SC. This CM game is very important for the future of UK.

I was pleased with UK's showing.

Hopefully we're making some progress and this wasn't a complete fluke. Time will tell, I suppose.

You are correct in we had a good showing I guess. I just want it to get to the point that a 3td loss is not a good showing. I am not into "moral" victories at all, a moral victory is a loss, plain and simple.