Cooper guard Adam Kunkel's stock trending up

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a delivery for Adam and had a 2-3 minute conversation, very respectful and humble......easy to root for a kid with such manners and skills. Mom and dad, you did a fine job raising this young man.

Told him good luck this season, except when he plays NewCath. LOL

Congrats to Adam and I'm just assuming that since he's played in the All-star game that he did not participate in the Transy camp that Cooper went 3-0 in yesterday? Cooper should be in the hunt again this coming season.

Congrats to Adam and I'm just assuming that since he's played in the All-star game that he did not participate in the Transy camp that Cooper went 3-0 in yesterday? Cooper should be in the hunt again this coming season.

Cooper will miss Hendrix and Sean McNeil but they will be VERY good again this year. Might not score as easily but you know they will play great defense and outwork their opponents.

One of the best things about AK is that he is equally as effective playing around other good players as he is when he is the best player on the court. He can play lead or he can play a supporting role to a bigger star. Many kids need to be dominant with the ball, to be their best but Adam is so good no matter who he plays with or who is around him. Great things ahead for AK, he is a winner.

Congrats to AK! I would expect he will receiving some other big offers moving forward. Cooper will be a major contender for the 9th even with losing McNeil and Hendrix, very good nucleus returns.

Love when NKY kids "get a shot".

My daughter goes to Lipscomb. Does have a very nice program and school. The boys team got 2nd place in Conference to Florida Gulf Coast, who they split the series this year. That or Belmont would be a good choice, but here rooting for Lipscomb, Nashville is a great town. I played baseball with his dad, very exciting for Adam...

• 3 weeks later...