Cooper guard Adam Kunkel's stock trending up

Good for Adam! Of those listed, Belmont probably comes with the best education depending on what program he chooses.

What happened in the game between Vision and the Magic this week?

This thread is not for AAU Action.

Adam got a couple of more offers over the weekend but I am not sure which colleges.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest question cause I really dont know the kids skills that well. Would he get playing time if he picked NKU? Would he get more somewhere else?

He is high on the NKU board, and that answers that question.

Being High on a teams board doesnt mean hes going to play right away. All College coaches tell kids they are high on their board, its recruiting 101.

Your initial post didn't say anything about playing right away, you just asked if he would he get playing time. I still believe that if you are truly high on a program's board, then playing time is what the program plans from you. He will be getting playing time at some point, maybe even early. I don't disagree recruiters often tell a prospect that they are high on the board even if they are not at the top. I am not basing how high he is on their board by what they are telling Adam. I bet they would be thrilled with a verbal commit sooner than later which means he is high on the list.

Honest question cause I really dont know the kids skills that well. Would he get playing time if he picked NKU? Would he get more somewhere else?

I think so. I think Adam has pro level basketball skills minus his shot which runs a little hot and cold.

Also, NKU is recruiting him harder than any other University if that means anything.

Great high school player, but I'm not seeing "pro level skills."

If Kunkel is pro-level, then we are about to witness the best year of high school basketball ever in the state of Kentucky, as there will be at least five other players going pro.