Cooper guard Adam Kunkel's stock trending up

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kunk just got another offer from Presbyterian.

To summarize I think Cooper's Adam Kunkel has offers from:

Northern Kentucky University

Lipscomb

Belmont

Wright State

Miami Ohio

Central Arkansas

Samford

Furman

Youngstown State

Indiana State

Tennessee Tech

UNC Ashville

Boston University

Wofford

Presbyterian

What a list to get to choose from and by the end of the summer it will likely be 25 or more. From that list I love the hometown Norseman as it would be great to play in front of family and friends all the time.

What a list to get to choose from and by the end of the summer it will likely be 25 or more. From that list I love the hometown Norseman as it would be great to play in front of family and friends all the time.

Agree on all counts and from a personal standpoint I hope Adam picks NKU.

Kunk just got another offer from Presbyterian.

To summarize I think Cooper's Adam Kunkel has offers from:

Northern Kentucky University

Lipscomb

Belmont

Wright State

Miami Ohio

Central Arkansas

Samford

Furman

Youngstown State

Indiana State

Tennessee Tech

UNC Ashville

Boston University

Wofford

Presbyterian

Belmont would be a nice fit with their style of play. Nashville would be a great town to attend college.

First and foremost, he is such an easy kid to root for, I'm thrilled with the success he is having. He seems to represent Cooper and NKY the way you should, so I'm a fan.

My opinion, even though no one has or will asked, is this:

* Best program: Belmont

* Most convenient: NKU

* What I would "suggest" if he was my kid: Boston University

Regardless, he needs to pick what feels best to him, enjoy the experience and the free education, and get the most out of it as he possibly can.

Not 100% sure as I have not confirmed with AK but from what I am hearing he really likes Belmont, Lipscomb, and I think NKU. In my opinion, I would expect Adam will have this all wrapped up and done with before basketball season starts for his senior year

I think you have it right, my list order wasn't an accident.

I have also heard he is going to choose before the season starts.

With the summer he has had and him playing probably the best game of his summer last night vs. the Louisville Magic I will say that before the summer games are complete there will be major big school not on his list to come calling with an offer. While having all these offers can be confusing to the young man I will agree with KOC that I hope he makes his decision before the season starts so he can relax and help Cooper get back to Lexington.

With the summer he has had and him playing probably the best game of his summer last night vs. the Louisville Magic I will say that before the summer games are complete there will be major big school not on his list to come calling with an offer. While having all these offers can be confusing to the young man I will agree with KOC that I hope he makes his decision before the season starts so he can relax and help Cooper get back to Lexington.

Good for Adam! Of those listed, Belmont probably comes with the best education depending on what program he chooses.

What happened in the game between Vision and the Magic this week?