Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One and Not Done - 30 for 30

Featured Replies

Who watched it?

 

I'm guessing if you are a UK/Calipari fan, you liked it. And if you're not a fan, you don't like UK/Calipari even more.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really good, nobody can dispute the fact that he loves his players. His deal is simple the players make him and makes them. A recipe that has generated over 500 million dollars for everyone. His want to win so much, is his downfall though.

  • Author
Really good, nobody can dispute the fact that he loves his players. His deal is simple the players make him and makes them. A recipe that has generated over 500 million dollars for everyone. His want to win so much, is his downfall though.

 

I wish they would have concluded the episode with the fact you reference (number of players drafted, cumulative earnings of those players, etc.). It would have punctuated Cal's point.

I thought it was great. I love him as Kentucky's Coach.

 

In my opinion, he just gets it and I am going to be very bummed when the day comes that he hangs it up.

I thought it was good.

I was a fan at Massachusetts, a fan at Memphis. So I was ecstatic when he got the UK gig.

I forgot about it anyone know when it's on again?

 

I believe Sunday either at midnight or noon.

Tom Izzo should be arrested for grand larceny for talking Miles Bridges into returning for his sophomore season. :D

I thought it did a good job showing that the Camby and Rose incidents had nothing to do with Calipari. I'm not saying he's squeaky clean throughout his career, but he's probably cleaner than many of of his peers and critics, namely Jim Calhoun. In addition, he's been maligned by a large portion of the media without any solid proof to do so except that as head coach he is suppose to control the uncontrollable, such as the Camby-agent violation.

I thought the only mistake he made was avoiding the NCAA on Drose.

I thought it was fantastic. But if you love Calipari you still love him and if you hate him, you probably still hate him. Just so happens I love the guy so it was great for me.

I thought the only mistake he made was avoiding the NCAA on Drose.

 

I didn't think Memphis (Cal) avoided the NCAA...I thought DRose was who avoided them.

 

On a deeper note, was this in a way a deeper message sent to the NCAA by ESPN watching how they are going to handle the UNC and U of L situations? The story was clear in saying had these situations (Camby and DRose) happened at Blue blood schools or had they won the championship those years...would the forfeiting banners have happened?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.