2017 US Open Cup

Getslow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to watching FCC on TV tonight. For some reason I didn't realize they were playing Chicago, but I guess it will also be cool to see FCC up against Bastian Schweinsteiger.

I'm far from a huge soccer fan, (mainly just watch US Soccer to be patriotic) but I was on the edge of my seat that whole second half. This was so cool! Let's go FCC!!

Same here! I only watch during world cups and or Olympics. But I watched this whole game, and it was awesome!

I don't know how it works, but are MLS soccer teams able to just pick up and sign a guy during a season like from FC Cincinnati? If so Cincinnati goal keeper may be gone. Or at worst he now has more teams knowing about him after being on national tv.

That was fun. FCC scratched and clawed their way to victory without the service of a few key players. Mitch was phenomenal and I love watching Jimmy McLaughlin. Next up is a road game vs Miami FC of the NASL.

Dare I suggest that FC Cincinnati has offered more thrills in 1.5 years than the Bengals have in a quarter century?

I don't think you could argue that. Outside of the All-Star Events, last night might have been the most exciting sporting event we've had in the city for a long time.

So...tired. it was so loud in there. Absolutely incredible atmosphere.

Electric is the only way I can describe it. It was amazing. I was able to take in the two overtimes and shootout, which was great. So much fun.

I'm with you on tired. I didn't get home til 12:15. A lot of my beer vending buddies are Teachers, so they get today off and here I am at 7:30am grinding away lol.

I don't know how it works, but are MLS soccer teams able to just pick up and sign a guy during a season like from FC Cincinnati? If so Cincinnati goal keeper may be gone. Or at worst he now has more teams knowing about him after being on national tv.

I was saying the same thing last night. I think they'll have him through the end of the season, but how he doesn't get picked up by a better league after this year amazes me.

Two shutouts against MLS competition. He was brilliant in the shootout too.

Same here! I only watch during world cups and or Olympics. But I watched this whole game, and it was awesome!

I don't know honestly. But I see know way he is with FCC going forward unless they get one of the first 2 bids in MLS expansion around December and convince him to stay. But the stadium deal would have to be in place for that to happen and I just think it is moving too slowly at this rate. But it sure was fun to watch him last night.