2017 US Open Cup

Getslow

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll come look for you when we get down there. I'm up in 202 (upper deck, left of Bailey) but I'll try to get one from you before heading up.

I appreciate it brother. I'll probably be in the opposite corner from you.

Get down there early. Got a feeling a bunch of people are going to miss the first 15-20 minutes.

I appreciate it brother. I'll probably be in the opposite corner from you.

Get down there early. Got a feeling a bunch of people are going to miss the first 15-20 minutes.

MJ, if you happen to be walking the concourse behind 104, say, "hello". I'll be in the last row, the only one with chair-backs, middle of the row.

See you tonight.

Cincinnati pro sports teams....I tell you what.

They got up 2-0 and I thought they had it in the bag. Red Bulls just blitzed them from there. Hell of a run.

My buddy and I were saying the same thing as we were winding down the evening at Nippert. Such a Cincinnati way to lose a game.

As for FCC overall though and their run in this US Open Cup. Amazing. So much fun to work the Crew, Fire, Red Bulls, and even the Louisville FC game as part of the run. A few coin flips sure help this city start embracing this team even more, and I was certainly thrilled with the home games. Would have been awesome for them to bring the whole thing home, but I don't think anyone can be disappointed.