2017 US Open Cup

Getslow

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bummer. I was expecting a nice evening to watch the game. My wife and I put on our FC Cincinnati gear and were ready. I looked at the Miami radar and saw that the weather system seemed to just sit over the city last night without moving. Feel sorry for the fans that flew down for no game. We watched part of the ESPYs and the USNT game and went to bed.

Little bird telling me that there is a strong possibility that this might actually get played on Tuesday in Nippert.

Just wondering, as I haven't seen any official numbers but has anyone seen what Miami was excepting in attendance for their game vs FCC the other night? If I believe from the little I have heard, it's not surprising that it would be played in Cincinnati.

MJ The Boss and I will be at the July 22nd game, it's her birthday and it was her choice to attend the game for her birthday celebration. Section 105 row 5

Just wondering, as I haven't seen any official numbers but has anyone seen what Miami was excepting in attendance for their game vs FCC the other night? If I believe from the little I have heard, it's not surprising that it would be played in Cincinnati.

MJ The Boss and I will be at the July 22nd game, it's her birthday and it was her choice to attend the game for her birthday celebration. Section 105 row 5

I'm guessing if it happens that maybe Miami FC would get a decent share of the gate. I wouldn't expect 30K again, but maybe they could get 20K there. If all this is true, I'd think there would be an announcement today.

I'm not sure if I am working FCC on 7/22 or not. Reds game that day too. Hope you guys have a blast though!

I'm guessing if it happens that maybe Miami FC would get a decent share of the gate. I wouldn't expect 30K again, but maybe they could get 20K there. If all this is true, I'd think there would be an announcement today.

I'm not sure if I am working FCC on 7/22 or not. Reds game that day too. Hope you guys have a blast though!

Will do! Haven't been to a game at Nippert but have been to Richmond and Louisville to watch FCC play and watching the FCC vs. the Fire match in Seattle, with my FCC shirt on and with a crowd of Sounders fans was a blast.

• 1 month later...