Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Boley

Featured Replies

According to Twitter......Boley transferring from Notre Dame? Anyone confirm or deny?

@kentuckyPremier

 

Premier Update Erin Boley is leaving Notre Dame.

I hope WKU makes an effort here but maybe Mitchell swoops in and gets her?

Edited by DanvilleFan

I hope WKU makes an effort here but maybe Mitchell swoops in and gets her?

 

Boley is too good for WKU. I think she ends up at Louisville or Kentucky.

Boley is too good for WKU. I think she ends up at Louisville or Kentucky.

 

She will have to sit out a year if she transfers to another D1 school and may keep her three remaining years of eligibility. However if she transfers to U of L then she lose one year of eligibility since it is an intra conference school.

Do the women have the "No transfer to another Conference team" stipulation that the Men have in some conferences?

Sounds like perfect timing for Thomas More to start another winning streak..:thumb:

Do the women have the "No transfer to another Conference team" stipulation that the Men have in some conferences?

 

I believe one of the reasons S. Moss didn't transfer to UK.

Thomas More's coach when he heard this news:

 

me 3day weekend.jpg

I know Thomas Moore is a D2 Powerhouse, but isn't Ms. Boley too good for that? I mean she's leaving one of the best D1 women's programs in the nation, I just can't see her going from that to a D2 school. I see her going to UK or UofL.

Boley is too good for WKU. I think she ends up at Louisville or Kentucky.

 

I strongly disagree with that. WKU was 27-7 this year and flirted with the top 25 last year. Boley is exactly the kind of player coach Heard could use to anchor things. She would be about as close to home as Louisville and Lexington.

I know Thomas Moore is a D2 Powerhouse, but isn't Ms. Boley too good for that? I mean she's leaving one of the best D1 women's programs in the nation, I just can't see her going from that to a D2 school. I see her going to UK or UofL.

 

I'm only kidding because TMC ended up with Sydney Moss who was WAY too good for Division III. I don't know anything about Boley but she is too good as well. I hope she finds a new program that makes her happy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.