Erin Boley

coachforlife

I know Thomas Moore is a D2 Powerhouse, but isn't Ms. Boley too good for that? I mean she's leaving one of the best D1 women's programs in the nation, I just can't see her going from that to a D2 school. I see her going to UK or UofL.
Thomas More is D3. Big difference, as D3 schools do NOT give athletic scholarships.

I strongly disagree with that. WKU was 27-7 this year and flirted with the top 25 last year. Boley is exactly the kind of player coach Heard could use to anchor things. She would be about as close to home as Louisville and Lexington.

You just made my argument for me. 27-7 as a Conference USA team and only flirted with the top 25. Any player that is good enough to play for UCONN or Notre Dame is too talented for WKU. I think it would be a huge step down for her if she came to WKU.

You just made my argument for me. 27-7 as a Conference USA team and only flirted with the top 25. Any player that is good enough to play for UCONN or Notre Dame is too talented for WKU. I think it would be a huge step down for her if she came to WKU.

That division 1 tuition spends the same in Bowling Green as South Bend and she has decided she didn't like the South Bend version. Her ego may not be as big as yours.

Who knows? Maybe she and former rival Ivy Brown can lift WKU back up to the status it enjoyed 25 years ago when they were making Final Fours out of the old Sun Belt. It's only been in the past decade that UK and UofL achieved national power status. WKU was the top D-I women's program in Ky basically forever before that.