Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erin Boley

Featured Replies

Hope it's close enough that Scott can get to see her play more often.

I know Thomas Moore is a D2 Powerhouse, but isn't Ms. Boley too good for that? I mean she's leaving one of the best D1 women's programs in the nation, I just can't see her going from that to a D2 school. I see her going to UK or UofL.
Thomas More is D3. Big difference, as D3 schools do NOT give athletic scholarships.
I strongly disagree with that. WKU was 27-7 this year and flirted with the top 25 last year. Boley is exactly the kind of player coach Heard could use to anchor things. She would be about as close to home as Louisville and Lexington.

 

You just made my argument for me. 27-7 as a Conference USA team and only flirted with the top 25. Any player that is good enough to play for UCONN or Notre Dame is too talented for WKU. I think it would be a huge step down for her if she came to WKU.

You just made my argument for me. 27-7 as a Conference USA team and only flirted with the top 25. Any player that is good enough to play for UCONN or Notre Dame is too talented for WKU. I think it would be a huge step down for her if she came to WKU.

That division 1 tuition spends the same in Bowling Green as South Bend and she has decided she didn't like the South Bend version. Her ego may not be as big as yours.

Delle Donne went to Delaware, things can happen. Great players will rise no matter where they go.

You just made my argument for me. 27-7 as a Conference USA team and only flirted with the top 25. Any player that is good enough to play for UCONN or Notre Dame is too talented for WKU. I think it would be a huge step down for her if she came to WKU.

 

Who knows? Maybe she and former rival Ivy Brown can lift WKU back up to the status it enjoyed 25 years ago when they were making Final Fours out of the old Sun Belt. It's only been in the past decade that UK and UofL achieved national power status. WKU was the top D-I women's program in Ky basically forever before that.

It would be hilarious if she went to WKU just for more Erin Boley/Whitney Creech conversations.

 

That being said I would be surprised if she chose WKU.

Does anyone know if she's interested in Kentucky? She'd be a great addition to the team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.