The Jake

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgetting someone there?

Yes!! Sorry. He was during a time I wasn't around as much. But Kellen is up there too!

3 jerseys in the rafters at 5400 Old Taylor Mill.

Yes!! Sorry. He was during a time I wasn't around as much. But Kellen is up there too!

3 jerseys in the rafters at 5400 Old Taylor Mill.

I go back a long way with Scott basketball and have always felt they needed to do more to recognize past players. Not just Kellen and Jake from their most recent past but players like Chris Thompson, Kyle Howard and way way back Kelly James and quite a few in between

I go back a long way with Scott basketball and have always felt they needed to do more to recognize past players. Not just Kellen and Jake from their most recent past but players like Chris Thompson, Kyle Howard and way way back Kelly James and quite a few in between

Chris was super.

Perhaps the two most under appreciated from the era I'm most familiar with: Anthony Matracia and Ben Lye.

Anthony was so incredibly athletic as a Big.

And Ben lye was tasked with the era of Justin Doellman, mike Brock and Ross neltner as his opponents and they all struggled against him.

What about Haynes(?) - isn't he the kid that led them to a region title in the 90s?

Chris was super.

Perhaps the two most under appreciated from the era I'm most familiar with: Anthony Matracia and Ben Lye.

Anthony was so incredibly athletic as a Big.

And Ben lye was tasked with the era of Justin Doellman, mike Brock and Ross neltner as his opponents and they all struggled against him.

Ben Lye was a great player at Scott and Matricia was just freakishly athletic as a big. Jesse Jett and Jon Campbell were guards from a while back.

I think it was Chris Haynes who had the big dunk to seal the game against Holy Cross and send Scott to state. Had some issues while at Scott and most Scott fans remember the moment more than the player.

Ben Lye was a great player at Scott and Matricia was just freakishly athletic as a big. Jesse Jett and Jon Campbell were guards from a while back.

I think it was Chris Haynes who had the big dunk to seal the game against Holy Cross and send Scott to state. Had some issues while at Scott and most Scott fans remember the moment more than the player.

Chris Haynes way before Jett!

Ya. Haynes before my time, but I didn't include him, because he didn't actually graduate from Scott if I remember. Maybe a prep school?

But, he was amazing.