March 8, 20179 yr Just watched a periscope and Matt Jones was asked repeatedly about him and he wouldn't say anything.
March 8, 20179 yr Supposedly posted a picture of Captain Winky on Instagram or something. Wouldn't surprise me. People just don't learn from other people's embarrasments/screw ups.
March 8, 20179 yr Supposedly posted a picture of Captain Winky on Instagram or something. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: #CaptainWinky I may use that for the rest of my life. :lol2:
March 8, 20179 yr Wouldn't surprise me. People just don't learn from other people's embarrasments/screw ups. Pure speculation on my part but someone could have gotten a hold of his phone and he could be a victim of a prank gone wrong. I'd like to think and I hope this isn't something he would knowingly do. A scenario of a scorned girlfriend who made a discovery on his phone seems plausible along with him being pranked by a "buddy".
March 8, 20179 yr :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: #CaptainWinky I may use that for the rest of my life. :lol2: It isn't as good as Denzel Sausageton.
March 8, 20179 yr It isn't as good as Denzel Sausageton. That will NEVER be topped. EVER. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
March 8, 20179 yr :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: #CaptainWinky I may use that for the rest of my life. :lol2: :lol2::lol2: Stole it from Ace Ventura.
March 8, 20179 yr I don't think you can post that on Instagram. Might have been Snapchat Certainly just speculation from reporting purposes only.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.