Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wenyen?

Featured Replies

College kids snapchatting Captain Winky... What an age we live in! Dammit, I grew up idolizing Captain Kangaroo.

Pure speculation on my part but someone could have gotten a hold of his phone and he could be a victim of a prank gone wrong. I'd like to think and I hope this isn't something he would knowingly do. A scenario of a scorned girlfriend who made a discovery on his phone seems plausible along with him being pranked by a "buddy".

 

I meant just having pics of your junk in general. I get what you're saying and agree, but I doubt a scorned ex is the one taking the pic.

:lol2::lol2:

 

Stole it from Ace Ventura.

 

Randy Parker, thief.

 

... has a completely natural ring to it, I think.

 

:D

Supposedly posted a picture of Captain Winky on Instagram or something.

 

CAPTIAN WINKY..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I meant just having pics of your junk in general. I get what you're saying and agree, but I doubt a scorned ex is the one taking the pic.

 

Not taking the picture. Got a hold of his phone and he didn't know and she put it out there in social media.

 

Scenario:

 

She knows what kind of pictures are on his phone. She finds out he slid into the DMs of some other chick. He doesn't know she knows. He steps out of the room. His phone is unlocked. Girl puts the picture on SnapChat to get revenge.

 

 

Again, pure speculation on my part. These kids know everything about social media. I have a hard time believing this is something he did on purpose.

Not taking the picture. Got a hold of his phone and he didn't know and she put it out there in social media.

 

Scenario:

 

She knows what kind of pictures are on his phone. She finds out he slid into the DMs of some other chick. He doesn't know she knows. He steps out of the room. His phone is unlocked. Girl puts the picture on SnapChat to get revenge.

 

 

Again, pure speculation on my part. These kids know everything about social media. I have a hard time believing this is something he did on purpose.

 

PP92, you're watching too much Forensic Science programming. :D

PP92, you're watching too much Forensic Science programming. :D

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I do love me some CSI: Miami.

 

 

I am hoping and praying he didn't do this on purpose. Surely he isn't that dumb. Is he?

You all kidding me? Who doesn't do that?!? :walk:

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I do love me some CSI: Miami.

 

 

I am hoping and praying he didn't do this on purpose. Surely he isn't that dumb. Is he?

 

College kids are dumb as hell sometimes. So, yes, very possible.

Not taking the picture. Got a hold of his phone and he didn't know and she put it out there in social media.

 

Scenario:

 

She knows what kind of pictures are on his phone. She finds out he slid into the DMs of some other chick. He doesn't know she knows. He steps out of the room. His phone is unlocked. Girl puts the picture on SnapChat to get revenge.

 

 

Again, pure speculation on my part. These kids know everything about social media. I have a hard time believing this is something he did on purpose.

 

I get what you're saying, but this day and age you're phone could just as easily be hacked. Bottom line don't take pics of your junk if you don't want the world to see it.

I get what you're saying, but this day and age you're phone could just as easily be hacked. Bottom line don't take pics of your junk if you don't want the world to see it.

 

Truth. I leave mine on my phone in case I get caught on my phone at work and they go through my pictures to make sure I am not taking picture of confidential stuff at work. :D

Dang.......just found out my flip phone takes pictures:idunno:

:lol2::lol2:

 

Stole it from Ace Ventura.

 

Einhorn and Finkle.

 

Finkle and Einhorn.

I get what you're saying, but this day and age you're phone could just as easily be hacked. Bottom line don't take pics of your junk if you don't want the world to see it.

 

Hacked how? No normal college kid is hacking into anyone's modern cellphone...

Hacked how? No normal college kid is hacking into anyone's modern cellphone...

 

This has gone way off of what I was getting at. Don't take pics of your junk, because once you do it's at risk of no longer being private. Not sure how that's disputable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.