Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 82 Wright State 77

Featured Replies

Way back before the season started I said NKU would make the big dance and I was laughed at.

 

I am happy you might get one right. But I am not going to place any bets based on your predictions.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way back before the season started I said NKU would make the big dance and I was laughed at.

 

Since then we've found plenty other reasons.

Bishop Brossart High School and NKU grad Andrew Kappes on the 1530 AM call tonight. He did a bang-up job. Andrew also handles play-by-play for Indianapolis Indians (Pirates AAA).

 

I'm assuming regular Norse voice Jim Kelch has moved on to Goodyear AZ to pick up Reds duties.

Way back before the season started I said NKU would make the big dance and I was laughed at.

 

They haven't made anything yet.

They will!

 

That's what Belmont thought too. Then I watched Ray Harper cut the nets down last night.

 

I'm cheering for them but don't celebrate the lottery until you collect the prize.

With a RPI around 100, I would think the Norse could possibly grab a 14 seed in the NCAA Tournament, depending how some of the other tournaments shake out.

With a RPI around 100, I would think the Norse could possibly grab a 14 seed in the NCAA Tournament, depending how some of the other tournaments shake out.

 

We were talking about that last night. Green Bay in the 150s was a 14 last year.

 

That being said, I agree, I don't see them any higher than that. IFFFFF they make it.

Seems a lot of buzz around the program right now. Granted half the people on my time line couldn't name a player or the coach, but still glad to see some momentum pick up amongst the alumni base.

 

Two more wins.

Alot of KY flavor on this Norse team. Saw 2 of them over the years in the ALL A CLASSIC. Easy to root for.

Congrats NKU I think this win for sure should get them in the big dance. But just go on and win the whole thing and remove any doubt!

Honestly I think that'd be a kick in the gut to basketball fans in Kentucky.

 

Everyone wants to see both teams win. I'd much rather see them square off against the likes of Duke or someone like that.

 

Thats true. Rather see both win. Let them play UL lol!

Congrats NKU I think this win for sure should get them in the big dance. But just go on and win the whole thing and remove any doubt!

 

Norse are now 94 RPI, but they are 1-3 vs the top 100. They will definitely have to win their tourney to make the big dance from this 1 bid league,

Was awesome to be able to watch the game last night.

 

2 more games, Norse Up!

Congrats NKU I think this win for sure should get them in the big dance. But just go on and win the whole thing and remove any doubt!

 

I just don't see them getting an at large bid. They need to win the conference tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.