March 6, 20179 yr NKU survives and advances. They are the highest remaining seed left in the Horizon.
March 6, 20179 yr RPI Norse #100 vs YSU #251, UIC #250 vs Milwaukee #265. This is a great opportunity to make the big dance.
March 6, 20179 yr Awesome to hook up the laptop to the 55". Nothing is guaranteed but this could very possibly turn into a huge story heading into the NCAA. This could be a wild ride, Go Norse!
March 6, 20179 yr Was told an early bracket had UK/Oakland matchup. How cool would that be to see UK/NKU in Indy!
March 6, 20179 yr Way back before the season started I said NKU would make the big dance and I was laughed at.
March 6, 20179 yr Williams 17 Holland 16 Garnett 10 Faulkner 10 McDonald 8 Garrett 7 Walton 7 Murray 4 Gillis 3
March 6, 20179 yr Was told an early bracket had UK/Oakland matchup. How cool would that be to see UK/NKU in Indy! Honestly I think that'd be a kick in the gut to basketball fans in Kentucky. Everyone wants to see both teams win. I'd much rather see them square off against the likes of Duke or someone like that.
March 6, 20179 yr Honestly I think that'd be a kick in the gut to basketball fans in Kentucky. Everyone wants to see both teams win. I'd much rather see them square off against the likes of Duke or someone like that. The ncaa loves punching the entire state of kentucky in the gut. If NKU wins they will play either UK or UL in Indy...Book it
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.