Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 82 Wright State 77

Featured Replies

They aren't getting an at-large bid. Don't even expect that. They must win two more games.

 

Obviously I want them to win and get into the NCAA Tournament, but I think they've made a pretty good argument for one of the other tournaments if they get tripped up. The NIT will take Valpo or Oakland (whichever one won the regular season title).

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats NKU I think this win for sure should get them in the big dance. But just go on and win the whole thing and remove any doubt!

 

NO way they get an at-large. They have to win the tournament.

Congrats NKU I think this win for sure should get them in the big dance. But just go on and win the whole thing and remove any doubt!

 

How so? Midmajor teams around a 100 rpi and only one top 100 win hardly ever get an at large. In fact I doubt that has ever happened.

 

They have to win the tournament to get in. Any projections that have them in currently is based on them thinking NKU winning their tournament, not as an at large.

Was told an early bracket had UK/Oakland matchup. How cool would that be to see UK/NKU in Indy!

 

I would hate that. I want to root for NKU to make a run, but I don't want them making a run if that means they have to beat UK.

Williams 17

Holland 16

Garnett 10

Faulkner 10

McDonald 8

Garrett 7

Walton 7

Murray 4

Gillis 3

 

Great balance and shows McDonald doesn't have to score 20 for them to win. They were determined to take Drew away so he went outside and threw several great passes to Williams inside and let him work inside. Also, Murray didn't make a 3, but they still won. Very deep team.

We were talking about that last night. Green Bay in the 150s was a 14 last year.

 

That being said, I agree, I don't see them any higher than that. IFFFFF they make it.

 

Remember, Youngstown beat NKU several weeks ago. So one game at a time.

Seems a lot of buzz around the program right now. Granted half the people on my time line couldn't name a player or the coach, but still glad to see some momentum pick up amongst the alumni base.

 

Two more wins.

 

If they are alumni and don't know anything about the team by now would you call them "Bandwagoners" ?

If they are alumni and don't know anything about the team by now would you call them "Bandwagoners" ?

 

One could. But does it matter? Would you rather them not talk and share the excitement?

Semis on ESPNU

 

Finals on ESPN

 

Is NKY the first game tonight?

Is NKY the first game tonight?

Yes.

NKU vs Youngstown State 7:00

Illinois-Chicago vs Milwaukee 9:30

 

Wish it were the second game so I could watch.

Was awesome to be able to watch the game last night.

 

2 more games, Norse Up!

 

Going to have to cheer for the Penguins just because you went with the 'Norse Up' lol. That's awful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.