February 25, 20179 yr So I'm guessing we don't have to be concerned about Monk anymore? Bam is finally starting to play like the manchild he is. Going for 20 & 15 the last 2 games. It depends. Which Monk are we going to see? First half Monk or second half Monk?
February 25, 20179 yr Another step forward in getting close to being at their best come tournament time. Also Briscoe definitely seems better imo when he is at his natural position of being a pg. He has not to really play pg since he has been at UK. He doesn't seem to force it as much when he is the pg for the game. When he is at an off guard he tries to do to much when he does get it.
February 25, 20179 yr I also loved, want to give a shout out for the Rupp / BBN crowd today. When I am watching on t.v. and can barely hear the announcers/commentators that's what's needed every game in Rupp ! Eh I still don't think our crowd is that great. Was pretty quiet at tip and most of the first half. Our crowd hardly makes it a tough place for a team to play at, unless we are on are run. UK had a few long runs today, which made the crowd actually cheer. As many fans we have at each game. That place should be the hardest place to play at every game with how loud it could be. Sadly Rupp in terms of crowd noise is not an intimidating place at all compared to many places.
February 25, 20179 yr That was some kind of 2nd half performance by Malik Monk. My gracious. I haven't seen anything that hot since LRCW went to the beach wearing only a speedo & some crocs.
February 25, 20179 yr Uh.....Humphries hit an elbow jumper early.....I should have known we were in good shape...
February 25, 20179 yr Eh I still don't think our crowd is that great. Was pretty quiet at tip and most of the first half. Our crowd hardly makes it a tough place for a team to play at, unless we are on are run. UK had a few long runs today, which made the crowd actually cheer. As many fans we have at each game. That place should be the hardest place to play at every game with how loud it could be. Sadly Rupp in terms of crowd noise is not an intimidating place at all compared to many places. If they could somehow clear out some of the stuffed shirts / coats social club in that lower section behind the benches and scorers table and get some BBN Rowdy's down there .....
February 25, 20179 yr They didnt play defense that UNC game. Today they played good defense and rebounded to go with it. :thumb: Agree on the defense, that one was a different type game, UNC didn't play much D either.
February 25, 20179 yr Malik Monk is the best scorer I've ever seen wear a Kentucky uniform. In terms of players I watched I think of Kevin Grevey as similar
February 25, 20179 yr It depends. Which Monk are we going to see? First half Monk or second half Monk? Considering first half Monk has shown up about three times all season, I'm not worried. Seriously though, this team has a lot of things to be concerned about. Malik Monk is 100% not one of them.
February 25, 20179 yr Agree or disagree with this statement.. Monk is the most impressive player on the team. Fox is the best player on the team. Bam is the most important player on the team.
February 26, 20179 yr Agree or disagree with this statement.. Monk is the most impressive player on the team. Fox is the best player on the team. Bam is the most important player on the team. Agreed.
February 26, 20179 yr Monk is as good as it gets when he's hot. He needs to take the game over earlier.
February 26, 20179 yr Author Just was watching a little of the UCLA and Arizona and they showed the Joe Lunardi's updated bracket he had Kentucky up to a #2 seed with Louisville, Oregon, and Arizona.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.