Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 Florida 66

Featured Replies

Final tough gutty win for the Cats I liked what I saw the last 12 minutes hope they can carry that on the remainder of the season.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bam ... 18 points, 15 rebounds.

 

UK did what they had to do ... force the offense through Monk. They had no other scoring option on offense (other than Bam) and Monk came through in the second half.

I guess another gimmick reboot needed for Cats here......Gators 78-70

Nailed it as always.

Bam ... 18 points, 15 rebounds.

All day everyday. This is what we should see every game from here on out.

Really didn't think they were capable of that without Fox. Bam is finally rebounding how I expected. He was a monster on the glass.

  • Author

Other than probably Gabriel and Mulder the Cats got good minutes and plays from the 6 players. Cats guaranteed a share of the 48th SEC Regular Season Title!

Best all around game the Cats have played all year. At least against a really good team.

Huge win!! Monk was a beast in the 2nd half. Over 30 pts again and I'm not sure if he even scored in the 1st half.

Huge win!! Monk was a beast in the 2nd half. Over 30 pts again and I'm not sure if he even scored in the 1st half.

3 points in the first half I believe.

Cats plus 18 on the boards, Monk had a very good 2nd half, only 4 2nd half turnovers, Bam goes beast mode, Fox doesn't dress, Cats win. Pleasantly shocked by this outcome. Florida w/o their injured big guy and UK w/o its PG. This has been a weird season thus far

3 points in the first half I believe.

Wow. Never would of thought we'd go into the lockerroom tied at half with Monk only 3 pts and Fox out for the game.

  • Author

Cats out rebounded the Gators 48-30. Also Cats had 12 turnovers 8 fouls in the first half and only 4 turnovers and 5 fouls in the 2nd half.

So I'm guessing we don't have to be concerned about Monk anymore?

 

Bam is finally starting to play like the manchild he is. Going for 20 & 15 the last 2 games.

The Cats got almost every loose ball it seemed like or they at least had someone on the floor diving after it. That and winning the rebounding margin by 18. It's all about effort.

Malik Monk is the best scorer I've ever seen wear a Kentucky uniform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.