UC to play home games at NKU next season?

Walter

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the floor say NKU or will it be a Bearcats design? If it's NKU's floor, that's great advertising and publicity for a school not often on television.

My guess they will replace the floor prior to each of the games. I've seen them set up before. Pretty cool process. Fairly easy to do. Much like they take it apart for a concert.

Could see an announcement as soon as tomorrow.

UC will use their own floor.

Zero chance UC would use Cintas as their home floor. Zero.

Did all they could to play downtown, but the deal to play at NKU was a significant difference financially. The folks at US Bank Arena overplayed their hand and lost.

Think the folks at UC absolutely made the right choice. Much better venue in every aspect. Plus the Bearcats should be REALLY good next year. Looking forward to it...

Why is UC playing across the river? What is the problem with where they play now? I have not been following their plight with their arena, although I do know they only have 2 losses this season.

Thanks. Did not know that.

Could see an announcement as soon as tomorrow.

UC will use their own floor.

Zero chance UC would use Cintas as their home floor. Zero.

Did all they could to play downtown, but the deal to play at NKU was a significant difference financially. The folks at US Bank Arena overplayed their hand and lost.

Think the folks at UC absolutely made the right choice. Much better venue in every aspect. Plus the Bearcats should be REALLY good next year. Looking forward to it...

I sure hope that UC would be able to bring over their beer vending staff lol.