Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Tom Brady the greatest ever?

Featured Replies

He's still a cheater.
Michael Jordan used illegal sneakers. Do you consider him a cheater too?
  • Replies 106
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all have seen how well Brady plays when he is ticked off. Well he seems to be pretty upset this morning...Someone stole his jersey out of his bag after the game last night. Probably go 16-0 next season, just because of that :lol2:

 

But seriously, NFL or Patriots don't have Security to keep people from going through Brady's bag?

Aaron's Rodgers and Dan Marino by far the most talented.

Peyton Manning is the most talented of all-time and should have more Super Bowls than Brady but he just couldn't perform in the clutch (or had people around him choke, but the games never should have been close enough for anyone to choke, like missing a kick).

First of all, I give him and the Patriots, Belichek all the credit. They are a great football team as he is a great QB, as for "pretty boy Brady, I just don't like all of hat squeaky clean image when he, Belicheck and N.E. have been connected to more than one not so clean actions in different years. Don't get me wrong, I don't put Brady in the Thug category of a Pac man Jones, Sherman at Seattle and ones like that.

Besides my favs ...Packers (NFC), Bengals or Browns(AFC) I pull for whoever is playing the Pats and Seahawks in any given week, lol.

These and I am a fan of defense, particularly DE's, LB's and DT's and have a general dislike of QB's. :lol2:

You really want to call Sherman a thug? Dude grew up in Compton, stayed out of trouble, had a 4.2 GPA in high school, when to STANFORD, is a stand-up guy, built a home for an injured soldier, has a charity to provide poor kids with school supplies and clothes, does a lot more, and you call him a thug?!

 

 

No debate necessary. Brady = GOAT!

Easily. He's unreal. He might not be the most talented, but he's the most clutch and just performs.

How is Richard Sherman a thug?

 

I'm still confused over that comment.

 

Even when they lost a Super Bowl because of a stupid play, and Sherman had taunted Brady after they beat them in the regular season, he found Brady after to congratulate him in front of everyone, even though Seattle should have won and the loss was on the offensive coordinator.

Not even Peyton himself would agree that he's the most talented. That's just an absurd notion. His arm talent has never been elite.

Peyton Manning is the most talented of all-time and should have more Super Bowls than Brady but he just couldn't perform in the clutch (or had people around him choke, but the games never should have been close enough for anyone to choke, like missing a kick).

 

You really want to call Sherman a thug? Dude grew up in Compton, stayed out of trouble, had a 4.2 GPA in high school, when to STANFORD, is a stand-up guy, built a home for an injured soldier, has a charity to provide poor kids with school supplies and clothes, does a lot more, and you call him a thug?!

 

 

 

Easily. He's unreal. He might not be the most talented, but he's the most clutch and just performs.

 

 

I'm still confused over that comment.

 

Even when they lost a Super Bowl because of a stupid play, and Sherman had taunted Brady after they beat them in the regular season, he found Brady after to congratulate him in front of everyone, even though Seattle should have won and the loss was on the offensive coordinator.

Peyton Manning most talented? Seriously? I guess we have different definitions of talent.

The case against Brady...

 

1) Cheating Culture (i.e. Spygate, Deflategate)

2) 3 of the Superbowl performances Brady was just ho-hum to below average and he gets more credit than he deserves.

3) With the greatest coach and defensive mind ever.

 

I am not saying I subscribe to any of these, just what the opposite end may think. I had him as the greatest after the last Superbowl win.

Not even Peyton himself would agree that he's the most talented. That's just an absurd notion. His arm talent has never been elite.
Beat me to it, but absolutely agree. Peyton's strength was between the ears but definitely not from the shoulder down.
The case against Brady...

 

1) Cheating Culture (i.e. Spygate, Deflategate)

2) 3 of the Superbowl performances Brady was just ho-hum to below average and he gets more credit than he deserves.

3) With the greatest coach and defensive mind ever.

 

I am not saying I subscribe to any of these, just what the opposite end may think. I had him as the greatest after the last Superbowl win.

Joe Montana:

1) With probably the greatest offensive mind at the time.

2) Had the greatest receiver to ever play the game.

Peyton Manning is the most talented of all-time and should have more Super Bowls than Brady but he just couldn't perform in the clutch (or had people around him choke, but the games never should have been close enough for anyone to choke, like missing a kick).

 

I think that even Peyton Manning would even tell you that he was far from the "most talented" QB ever. I'd imagine he was meticulous with his preparation while watching film and how he could diagnose defenses before a play. Manning was one of the best ever because of his work ethic, not his physical talent. And I love Manning as a QB.

Yes - last night cemented it for me.

 

Last night also cemented that Kyle Shanahan is the worst play caller in Super Bowl history. The 49ers have so much to look forward to...

I think that even Peyton Manning would even tell you that he was far from the "most talented" QB ever. I'd imagine he was meticulous with his preparation while watching film and how he could diagnose defenses before a play. Manning was one of the best ever because of his work ethic, not his physical talent. And I love Manning as a QB.

When I think of most talented I think of guys like, Michael Vick, Cam Newton, Troy Aikman, etc... Brady and Manning do not fit that category.

 

Heck even a guy like Carson Palmer had unreal skill set coming out of college.

To New England's credit, they did RISK their 6th round draft pick on this guy.

Peyton Manning most talented? Seriously? I guess we have different definitions of talent.

 

I think that even Peyton Manning would even tell you that he was far from the "most talented" QB ever. I'd imagine he was meticulous with his preparation while watching film and how he could diagnose defenses before a play. Manning was one of the best ever because of his work ethic, not his physical talent. And I love Manning as a QB.

 

Mix in his preparation, his football mind, and his physical abilities, and show me a better quarterback to just go out there and play the game. Show me a throw that Manning has ever been unable to make (except for MAYBE in his last season or two when he was on his way out, but even that is doubtful).

 

Look up the greatest NFL seasons by an NFL QB (or even top ten seasons) and notice that Manning has a few of them.

Mix in his preparation, his football mind, and his physical abilities, and show me a better quarterback to just go out there and play the game. Show me a throw that Manning has ever been unable to make (except for MAYBE in his last season or two when he was on his way out, but even that is doubtful).

 

Look up the greatest NFL seasons by an NFL QB (or even top ten seasons) and notice that Manning has a few of them.

 

Tom Brady for one....

Tom Brady = GOAT, and he has Giselle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.