Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Tom Brady the greatest ever?

Featured Replies

He's the best. Still doing it at 39.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will agree that he is.

 

I also had the privilege of watching Joe Willie Namath play his career. Had he played surrounded by the talent that TB finds himself with, and the ability to stay injury free, he was impressive enough to rank right up there.

 

Talent Brady has around him? For the majority of Brady's career, especially the years he won Super Bowls. He had was who would be the #3 or 4 wrs for most teams. Yet they are his top receivers and he still does great. He has done more with less than probably any qb in history.

I can't stand the man but yes, he will probably be known as the best ever QB.

 

Question on what you don't like about him? All the guy does is win. He is a great role model, doesn't complain about not having the right pieces around him like a LeBron James does. He works his butt off, great leader and teammate, and has fun playing the game and does it the right way.

 

The only thing I can see why people would hate him is they are just tired of him winning. Other than that, he as a person and a player is a great role model.

I will agree that he is.

 

I also had the privilege of watching Joe Willie Namath play his career. Had he played surrounded by the talent that TB finds himself with, and the ability to stay injury free, he was impressive enough to rank right up there.

 

I am not buying the talent part of your post. There isn't one player on this year's team that was on his first championship team. There have been many different players along the way in between. There isn't that much great talent around him. It is Brady that takes all those players on those teams to a higher level.

Question on what you don't like about him? All the guy does is win. He is a great role model, doesn't complain about not having the right pieces around him like a LeBron James does. He works his butt off, great leader and teammate, and has fun playing the game and does it the right way.

 

The only thing I can see why people would hate him is they are just tired of him winning. Other than that, he as a person and a player is a great role model.

First of all, I give him and the Patriots, Belichek all the credit. They are a great football team as he is a great QB, as for "pretty boy Brady, I just don't like all of hat squeaky clean image when he, Belicheck and N.E. have been connected to more than one not so clean actions in different years. Don't get me wrong, I don't put Brady in the Thug category of a Pac man Jones, Sherman at Seattle and ones like that.

Besides my favs ...Packers (NFC), Bengals or Browns(AFC) I pull for whoever is playing the Pats and Seahawks in any given week, lol.

These and I am a fan of defense, particularly DE's, LB's and DT's and have a general dislike of QB's. :lol2:

I will agree that he is.

 

I also had the privilege of watching Joe Willie Namath play his career. Had he played surrounded by the talent that TB finds himself with, and the ability to stay injury free, he was impressive enough to rank right up there.

No way. Brady has had Gronk these past few recent years but he is far from reliable because he is always hurt. Then he had Randy Moss who for my money is the greatest WR of all time but he didn't even win a SB with him. Brady's SB wins have largely come with a group of average WR's. If Brady had Julio last night the game isn't even close.

Without question. He's on another level.

No debate necessary. Brady = GOAT!

First of all, I give him and the Patriots, Belichek all the credit. They are a great football team as he is a great QB, as for "pretty boy Brady, I just don't like all of hat squeaky clean image when he, Belicheck and N.E. have been connected to more than one not so clean actions in different years. Don't get me wrong, I don't put Brady in the Thug category of a Pac man Jones, Sherman at Seattle and ones like that.

Besides my favs ...Packers (NFC), Bengals or Browns(AFC) I pull for whoever is playing the Pats and Seahawks in any given week, lol.

These and I am a fan of defense, particularly DE's, LB's and DT's and have a general dislike of QB's. :lol2:

 

How is Richard Sherman a thug?

Brady looked like the best ever. Some of those throws were incredible.

First of all, I give him and the Patriots, Belichek all the credit. They are a great football team as he is a great QB, as for "pretty boy Brady, I just don't like all of hat squeaky clean image when he, Belicheck and N.E. have been connected to more than one not so clean actions in different years. Don't get me wrong, I don't put Brady in the Thug category of a Pac man Jones, Sherman at Seattle and ones like that.

Besides my favs ...Packers (NFC), Bengals or Browns(AFC) I pull for whoever is playing the Pats and Seahawks in any given week, lol.

These and I am a fan of defense, particularly DE's, LB's and DT's and have a general dislike of QB's. :lol2:

Richard Sherman a thug? You serious right now. Did you really just include him in the same sentence with Pac Man. Sherman talks bad about the league. That is literally the only negative thing he does. He is an upstanding citizen, never been arrested, graduate Stanford with like a 3.9 GPA. Please elaborate on how he is a thug.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.