Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official St. X vs. Trinity Prediction Thread

Featured Replies

Is it just me or is this one of the quietest X/T weeks in a long time on BGP?

 

I did a search and neither T or X has threads in the top 11 in the number of replies. Ashland must have alot of faithful fans that are BGP members. They have the top 4 "replied to" threads in the last month.

 

My theory is that X is afraid to say anything after last December and T is quietly confident.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory is that X is afraid to say anything after last December and T is quietly confident.

I think that both sides are reluctant to put out too much stuff.

I think that both sides are reluctant to put out too much stuff.

 

I just figured it was a product of every thread in the football forum turning in to a T/X thread. Maybe they're out of breathe... :D

I think that both sides are reluctant to put out too much stuff.

We'd never make it at the Nate Harris school of pregame trash talking!!:D

Is it just me or is this one of the quietest X/T weeks in a long time on BGP?

 

Since St. X and Trinity posters are required to be kinder and gentler posters here.........They do not know what to say!!!!!!!!!:argue:

Since St. X and Trinity posters are required to be kinder and gentler posters here.........They do not know what to say!!!!!!!!!:argue:

 

So it's the old adage, "If you don't have anything nice to say...stay out of the T/X threads"...

 

Explains the lack of posting...:p

I just figured it was a product of every thread in the football forum turning in to a T/X thread. Maybe they're out of breathe... :D

 

Contrary to popular belief, I have never taken over the Ashland-Russell County thread! BTW, it has over 4900 views!

My theory is that X is afraid to say anything after last December and T is quietly confident.

 

 

Crow doesnt taste good.

Its so quiet because of those Cards....We haven't had time to concentrate since Miami!!

St X is still mad over that game last year they will come out to make a statement. They will beat the rocks by 3.

 

 

And here I thought this last game stuff was all said and done with. :irked:

I like our chances if we stay out of 3rd and long and have a few sustained drives with a successful PAT!

 

I admit I am a fan of the QB at Trinity, he gets more out of his body than most QB's his size. We must keep him in the pocket.

 

After the smoke and emotions clear I see a much closer game than the last two regular season matches. I feel either team can win, with one big play, by no more that 7.

 

Gor Tigers

I like our chances if we stay out of 3rd and long and have a few sustained drives with a successful PAT!

 

I admit I am a fan of the QB at Trinity, he gets more out of his body than most QB's his size. We must keep him in the pocket.

 

After the smoke and emotions clear I see a much closer game than the last two regular season matches. I feel either team can win, with one big play, by no more that 7.

 

Gor Tigers

 

 

Outside of the very last comment. ;) This is probably the best analysis of the game I have read yet. :thumb:

3 touchdowns is a statement!

 

Well yes it is, but the the post I quoted said points not touchdowns

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.