Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official St. X vs. Trinity Prediction Thread

Featured Replies

Well yes it is, but the the post I quoted said points not touchdowns

I said touchdowns!

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If X can stop or contain Petrino "X Wins"

 

If T can stop or contain Anderson "T wins"

 

simple as that, but as always something comes out of the blue, like turnovers.

If X can stop or contain Petrino "X Wins"

 

If T can stop or contain Anderson "T wins"

 

simple as that, but as always something comes out of the blue, like turnovers.

 

 

I agree with this...but have to mention X's other running back too Deuce..he is tough. Also T's, RB Phillips is very tough...

 

I say 21-14...but not sure who ends up with the 21..

I said touchdowns!

So you are predicting X by 21?

St. X by 2 TDs. Look for some old fashion stop me if you can St. X football.

Stat St.X Trinity

Points scored 155 154

Points allowed 41 33

Rush yards 919 814

Pass yards 520 657

Rush allowed 281 427

Pass allowed 531 475

 

 

X's Wade is completing 68% of his passes for 298 yards with 3 TDs and 1 INT

X also uses Zoeller at QB...stats not available.

 

T's Petrino is completing 58% of his passes for 606 yards with 8 TDs and 3 INTs

 

X's Anderson has rushed for 534 yards and 11 Tds

T's Phillips has rushed for 562 yards and 9 TDs

 

As you can see X and T are very close stat wise...but you must take in account that X has played the #4, #6, and #16 teams in the State according to Cantrell. Trinity has only played the #8 team but did play a very good MBA team.

If it rains tonight my 7-10 looks good, with a lower than usual scoring game.

^ it rained in the JV game. Trinity scored 38. Remember, there will be NO MUD on the field.

CJ's "The book" has X by 10. I hope they're right..

Did Jody publish a prediction for the game tonight? I can't find it online and I don't remember if I saw one in the print edition of the paper this morning.

Did Jody publish a prediction for the game tonight? I can't find it online and I don't remember if I saw one in the print edition of the paper this morning.

....I couldn't find Jodie's pick online either

Did Jody publish a prediction for the game tonight? I can't find it online and I don't remember if I saw one in the print edition of the paper this morning.

 

I didn't see one either in my paper, but I heard it reported on the radio that Jody picked the Tigers by 8.:irked:

Did Jody publish a prediction for the game tonight? I can't find it online and I don't remember if I saw one in the print edition of the paper this morning.

 

I am looking through Sports but not seeing it.

I am looking through Sports but not seeing it.

 

Jody Demling is the author of "The Book" this week. He picked the Tigers by 10

Man it sure is quiet in here!!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.