Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official St. X vs. Trinity Prediction Thread

Featured Replies

:banana: Okay folks, we are less than a week away from the annual Saint X versus Trinity festivities. By this time next week the tailgating preparation will be in full swing for: "THE GAME". You can almost feel the anticipation building. Until then we have BGP.:banana:

 

Let's get the discussion started.

 

Who wins this years annual Clash of the Cath-Titans?

 

By what score?

 

Let's back up your predicted score with a few reasons why you picked your score.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut says X wins by a touchdown........

 

I don't have to back up anything :D

I haven't seen Trinity, so I can't make an official prediction but I must say, GO X.:dancingpa

My gut says X wins by a touchdown........

 

I don't have to back up anything :D

 

TD, what does your heart say? Trinity by a long field goal, 17-14. X will run the ball with some success the first half, but Beans defense will shut them down in the second half. Coverdales O will mix if up and keep X's defense off balance the entire game. Look for some exciting runs by RB's on boths sides and some nice passes to T's receivers. Could be largest crowd ever.....

I hope X wins...I don't know much about either team but I'll be rooting for X.

 

X-28

T-21

I haven't seen X play but I know they've been doing very good. But if there's a defense to stop them it'd be Trinity's. But considering this rivalry, it's a toss-up.

 

I'll give X the field goal:

 

St. Xavier- 31

Trinity- 28

Premature prognostication. Trinity's next foe is Southern. Pride week begins tonight when the clock at Trojan Field (I'm guessing here) reads 00:00. Not a moment sooner.:fight:

St X 31

Trinity 17

Ill have to look at my detailed scouting report prior to making any predictions. Still have some data to input from tonights Trinity vs. Southern game.... Still a few ??? on the Rock side.

St X by 21

Tigers by 7-10.

St. X. 24-21. I believe St. X. will make a 34 yard field goal to win the game. St. X. has a slightly bit more speed than Trinity

Since the Tigers are off this week I will make my prediction. Having seen them both play I believe this game will go like the last 2 regular season games. Tigers will pile up the rushing yards in this one, make it:

St.X Tigers- 35

Rocks- 17

Premature prognostication. Trinity's next foe is Southern. Pride week begins tonight when the clock at Trojan Field (I'm guessing here) reads 00:00. Not a moment sooner.:fight:

FYI it's T.T. Knight Field. Named after Southern's first principal.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.