December 31, 20169 yr VT is legit, 5 players that score double digits. ACC is gonna be a blood bath again this year.
December 31, 20169 yr I really hate that. No trophies are handed out in December and Duke plays in a real conference. Duke has work to do but I am glad the injured players are being worked in now and not in March.
December 31, 20169 yr Author No trophies are handed out in December and Duke plays in a real conference. Duke has work to do but I am glad the injured players are being worked in now and not in March. You are correct about it being a very strong conference I don't think VA Tech or Georgia Tech were ranked and they both looked pretty good to me.
December 31, 20169 yr VT is legit, 5 players that score double digits. ACC is gonna be a blood bath again this year.To wit, UVA is losing at home vs. FSU 56-51 with 2:04 left.
December 31, 20169 yr The state of North Carolina had as bad as day on the hardwood as the state of Kentucky did on the gridiron.
December 31, 20169 yr To wit, UVA is losing at home vs. FSU 56-51 with 2:04 left. Anyone know off the top of their head the most bids a conference has send to the tournament?
December 31, 20169 yr How long will Grayson Allen be out? I'd bet one more game...maybe two, but definitely I think he'll be back by either Florida St or Louisville games.
December 31, 20169 yr Anyone know off the top of their head the most bids a conference has send to the tournament? 11...
December 31, 20169 yr 11... Here I was thinking ACC was gonna throw up 9 and that would be impressive.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.