Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Virginia Tech 89 Duke 75

Featured Replies

Like to see him trip some NBA player and how long it would take to make his nose even bigger.

How long will Grayson Allen be out?

 

Not sure how long he's suspended but I was checking in on twitter today on the daily news and sports and the national sports outlets were basically blaming the loss on Allen not playing. I'm not sure he'd make t hat big of a difference.

How long will Grayson Allen be out?

 

Two easy ones at home , then a road game at FSU. " indefinitely " in Coach K land will mean a 3 gamer . 2 being cupcakes at home . Having stated that Gracie isn't going to help this team that much , he was having a terrible year when he got the hook . Shooting is way off , confidence is shot . The Dookies just don't look that tough . Also Kennards O is great , his D is awful.

Did you hear the explanation of why he was allowed to travel with the team ? To coordinate the trip. Straight up .

I forgot . He never misses a trip.

Two easy ones at home , then a road game at FSU. " indefinitely " in Coach K land will mean a 3 gamer . 2 being cupcakes at home . Having stated that Gracie isn't going to help this team that much , he was having a terrible year when he got the hook . Shooting is way off , confidence is shot . The Dookies just don't look that tough . Also Kennards O is great , his D is awful.

 

It's taken about five minutes to decipher this, but there are no such things as cupcakes in the ACC. Today proved it. When you play in a real conference, every game will be a challenge. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but if you don't think Duke will be a tough team you clearly don't know basketball.

Not sure how long he's suspended but I was checking in on twitter today on the daily news and sports and the national sports outlets were basically blaming the loss on Allen not playing. I'm not sure he'd make t hat big of a difference.

 

He wouldn't have. That's coming from a Dukie. Like I said earlier, VT is a very well rounded basketball team. It wouldn't surprise me to see them at the top of the ACC near the end of the year.

Amazing how fast the Grayson Allen trip jokes went from clever to cute to corny.

How long will Grayson Allen be out?

 

I'd bring him back next game if it were me. Coach K stripped him of his captaincy so I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the bench a little while longer. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept him out for weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if he came back next game.

I'd bring him back next game if it were me. Coach K stripped him of his captaincy so I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the bench a little while longer. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept him out for weeks and I wouldn't be surprised if he came back next game.

 

Serious question. Do you think he is a part of your best 5 ? I don't.

 

Jackson Kennard Tatum and Giles are with out a doubt best 4 to me.

Serious question. Do you think he is a part of your best 5 ? I don't.

 

Jackson Kennard Tatum and Giles are with out a doubt best 4 to me.

 

Other than Kennard he has been the most consistent player on the team. The freshmen are still learning how to play together and how to play high level college ball. HGIII hasn't played competitive basketball for well over a year and is going to have to figure it all out against top notch ACC competition. Talent wise I agree with you on those four being the top four. Looking at results so far Grayson is a stabilizing force. At the same time I don't think he would have made a difference in the court today. I do think he would have given Duke a better showing.

 

Come March I expect those four to be the best four on the court for Duke. If they aren't then Duke won't win it all.

Other than Kennard he has been the most consistent player on the team. The freshmen are still learning how to play together and how to play high level college ball. HGIII hasn't played competitive basketball for well over a year and is going to have to figure it all out against top notch ACC competition. Talent wise I agree with you on those four being the top four. Looking at results so far Grayson is a stabilizing force. At the same time I don't think he would have made a difference in the court today. I do think he would have given Duke a better showing.

 

Come March I expect those four to be the best four on the court for Duke. If they aren't then Duke won't win it all.

 

I agree with your assessment. As a basketball fan my main point is if Grayson is a deciding factor then this Duke team isn't as good as I think they can be . If this Duke reaches it potential he should be off the bench.

I agree with your assessment. As a basketball fan my main point is if Grayson is a deciding factor then this Duke team isn't as good as I think they can be . If this Duke reaches it potential he should be off the bench.

 

No argument there. I like Kennard as a player more than I like Grayson as a player. Love me some Frank Jackson and I look forward to watching Tatum and HGIII grow. Bolden as well. Having the luxury of Grayson, Jones and Amile is supposed to be what makes Duke so great this year. Hell, Bolden too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.