Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Much Sleep Do You Require?

Featured Replies

For me it is usually between 6 to 6 1/2 hrs. a night. Once in every blue moon I get a marathon snooze in and get maybe 8 hrs.

 

I figure I'll get all the shut-eye I need when I die. :lol2:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On average I probably get about 7 hours a night, and typically nod off for about an hour each afternoon.

Midnight to 6 am is a pretty normal night's sleep. It's been pretty good for me.

6-7 is my goal. Love to take a quick nap in the afternoon for about 20 minutes. Makes my afternoons very productive.

 

Much like LB. My motto has been. " I'll sleep when I'm dead"

During basketball around 6-7 at the most

 

After that about 7-8.

I'm in bed by 11:00 and up at 5:20 most of the time, and on weekends both times drop back an hour or two. Typically 5.5 to 6.5 hours works for me.

I try to get 8. I wish I didn't feel the need for that much but I really struggle if I get less than 7.

8 hours

i require much more than I actually get and it's been that way for going on 25 years now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.