Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#11 UCLA at #1 Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Untiversity of Kentucky
      100%
    • University of California at Los Angeles
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

 

 

Side note: Heard yesterday that this game may be moved to prime time instead of the 12:30pm tipoff noted on the schedule. Has anyone else heard this?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they would move it to primetime because it would get horrible ratings with the conference championships in football going on at the same time.

I have never heard of CBS putting a college basketball game in prime time during the regular season. Could be mistaken. College basketball is not nearly as popular as many believe it to be.

Looking Forward to this game and two top 10 teams going at it.

I'll be interested to see UK vs. UCLA...although I'll be coaching an indoor soccer game during the first half. :ohbrother:

although I'll be coaching an indoor soccer game during the first half. :ohbrother:

 

Your team doesn't wanna see my squad...

I'm looking forward to seeing this game and I hope they keep it at 12:30pm.

 

I say Cats win 84 - 75.

Your team doesn't wanna see my squad...

 

Haha I have a squad. Time for a friendly?

Haha I have a squad. Time for a friendly?

 

It likely wouldn't be worth your time. :lol2:

  • Author
Come on @lawildcat, it's bad mojo to start one of these without a poll. @LRCW is not going to be happy about this.

 

LOL This isn't my normal gig - starting prediction threads. I really just wanted to hear if anyone else knew about a possible time change. I have tickets and the tipoff time determines if I can go or not.

I have never heard of CBS putting a college basketball game in prime time during the regular season. Could be mistaken. College basketball is not nearly as popular as many believe it to be.

 

College basketball might not be as popular as many think (with the exceptions of the state's of Kentucky, North Carolina, and Kansas) but a game between the top two teams with the most national championships, and both highly rated with high octane offenses, would definitely be of national interest to more than just the casual fan.

 

However, it would be very difficult to change a game time at such a late date. Ticket holders have already made their plans for that day, such as travel, and it would be big for it to be changed a few days before the game. I don't think UK would agree to it even if CBS requested a change.

Kentucky 90-74.

96-78 . Brad doesnt play and Cal gets no lay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.