Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#11 UCLA at #1 Kentucky Predictions

Who wins? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Untiversity of Kentucky
      100%
    • University of California at Los Angeles
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sold my tickets. :sour:

 

I thought about selling mine. My oldest has a basketball game at noon. I asked him for permission to miss so I could go to the UK game. He said, "No problem Dad. You better cheer loud though!" :lol:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'll say UK 80 UCLA 61

I thought about selling mine. My oldest has a basketball game at noon. I asked him for permission to miss so I could go to the UK game. He said, "No problem Dad. You better cheer loud though!" :lol:

 

Raising them right!

Tip is still 12:30. For future reference you should get an email from the UK ticket office any time there is a time change for games if you have an online account set up with them. Also UK Basketball's twitter account issued a tweet to paint Rupp Arena blue and white for this one and showed a seating chart with which sections will be blue or white. One would assume that this means shirts will be placed in the seats, but you never know.

 

 

What color is our section? No sure I can get my men to wear it.....:lol2: Do you have a link?

 

Cats by 5.

  • Author
What color is our section? No sure I can get my men to wear it.....:lol2: Do you have a link?

 

Cats by 5.

 

The side of the arena that the benches are on is blue. Opposite side is white. Obviously. Ha!

What color is our section? No sure I can get my men to wear it.....:lol2: Do you have a link?

 

Cats by 5.

 

We are white. I'm ay work right now, I'll find the link when I get home.

Edited by JDEaston

We are white. I'm ay work right now, I'll find the link when I get home.

 

Thanks my friend.

I see UK opened as a 9 point favorite and it is now down to 8 points.

I see UK opened as a 9 point favorite and it is now down to 8 points.

 

 

I expect the Cats to cover in this one.

Kentucky Athletics Retweeted

 

UK Ticket Office ‏@UKTix 3h3 hours ago

A very limited number of tickets remain for tomorrow's @KentuckyMBB game vs. No. 11 UCLA. Secure your seats today!

 

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this tweet.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this tweet.

 

That's what happens when tickets in row KK are $112 each.

That's what happens when tickets in row KK are $112 each.

 

I got ripped off, mine were $120

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.