Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 115 Arizona State 69

Featured Replies

I love the way this team pushes the ball, it's scary. Can't wait to see Fox vs Ball.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The dunk was great, but man that pass was awesome. Great instincts and athleticism.

 

What time did it happen? Just know watching the game.

I have to admit, I actually enjoyed Dakich calling the game.

 

It was a rare occasion, he seemed like he was possessed. I wouldn't expect to see that often, so I wouldn't get my hopes up in terms of listening to him in the future.

What time did it happen? Just know watching the game.

 

Half way through the 2nd half I think.

Half way through the 2nd half I think.

 

Just watched it.

Very nice

This entire U.K. Team is dialed in, all are playing unselfish and with the "Team" mentality and the truth is that they will get better.

I'm sure that Cal will find something to criticize, use to teach and improve on but honestly I saw very little if that. Maybe a player or two didn't go all out on "every" trip down the floor, maybe a bad pass or shot or two ....:idunno:

This group of Wildcats are simply a pleasure to watch play the game.

 

U.C.L.A. Up Next on Saturday ..... Go Cats !

The dunk was great, but man that pass was awesome. Great instincts and athleticism.
Exactly .... after that catch / pass :eek: the dunk wasn't that impressive. lol

40 & 0, Baby!!

Had to be in Richmond and missed the game but had it on DVR to watch when I got home. But the darn thing only recorded it to the 10 minute point of the second half and then kicked off.....and I had it on extended record.:taz::irked::rage:

This Kentucky team is special.

I don't know what it means going forward. But this was as close to a perfect game below the NBA level that I've seen in a long time. Just amazing to watch.

The competition hasn't been good so far, but man this team is ridiculous offensively. Very few weaknesses for this group.

The competition hasn't been good so far, but man this team is ridiculous offensively. Very few weaknesses for this group.

 

I am looking forward to see this team against good competition. It will be interesting to see how they handle the pressure of a close game vs talented teams.

3 straight games of 100+ points. Thats pretty good in its self.

 

ASU isnt some D2 school. They play big boy ball like everyone else. They cant help they have a dukie as a coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.