Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 Michigan State 48

Featured Replies

Right now if you stop Bridges, Sparty has nothing else to turn to. UK did a great job loading the box on him and daring anyone else to do anything at all.

 

Monk had one of those flash performances that has had people buzzing since he was a sophomore. If any consistency at all develops, they are going to be tough to beat.

 

Gabriel is looking like the straw that stirs the drink for this bunch. Need a guy willing to embrace the effort role, and if he happens to be a 6'10' freak with fast developing perimeter skills, yeah. That will do the trick...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Humphries will not fit into this team except to give someone a rest. For a 7 footer he's really weak.

Edited by rookie57
Grammer

Rebounding will again be an issue. Brisocoe very good on D and handiling the ball. Not very good finishing. Humphfries needs to play as big as he is

 

Was looking for the smiley faces here? You can't seriously be talking about Briscoe not being able to finish.

Humphries will not fit into this team except to give someone a rest. For a 7 footer he's really weak.

 

He's also still 18. He shows flashes and will get better and give them good minutes off the bench.

I really like Gabriel's versatility. Briscoe appears to have transformed from a very good player to a borderline POTY candidate. If Monk has the orange you better head for the boards.

I'm watching the replay right now. No announcers at all. Just getting the game as if sitting in the stands. The game is being shown from the zone cameras, too.

 

Really weird, but I like it.

I like what I saw tonight but Michigan State is as weak as I've ever seen them.

Disappointed in Humphries and Willis. Hump was weak with the ball on rebounds and both he and Willis seem to be a step behind the speed of the game. But with Fox, Bricoe, and Monk dashing and darting all over the floor that is understandable.

I'm watching the replay right now. No announcers at all. Just getting the game as if sitting in the stands. The game is being shown from then zone cameras, too.

 

Really weird, but I like it.

 

Where do you get such a replay?

Where do you get such a replay?

 

WatchESPN app on my Roku.

I'm getting all of the in-game graphics, too.

 

I love this!!!

Outside shooting questions were answered, at least with Monk tonight. Monk was 7-11 from 3pt. range, ended up with 26 pts.. Briscoe as I thought again showed that he was the leader, constant that the other guys will look to. Bam, underneath imo (as "the professor" here on bgp said) just "looks like" he is fouling bc he is so big and strong and I hope that he is not tagged all season for "looks like a foul" calls when that's not really the case. D. Fox is the quickest / fast player in ncaa bb that I have seen since J. Wall and that along with his passing and scoring abilities will put him as one of the top pg's in the country.

U.K.'s Smothering defense was imo the story tonight, the Cats stopped them at every position on the floor and I think that it was something like 32.% shooting that MSU was held to.

I know that this U.K. team will go through some rough games, all teams do. I want to stop myself from getting too excited or optimistic about a final four / championship run but this "Team" is very good and will get much better.

He's also still 18. He shows flashes and will get better and give them good minutes off the bench.

 

He may be 18 but so are the other freshmen. Plus he had a year experience last year.

He is terrible.

Monk is the guard Cal has been searching for, for a while. James Young could have been him if he cared.

All my thoughts have pretty much been covered. Willis has turned back into Willis with other star talents around him. Hump had a bad game, but I don't believe he is as bad as he showed. I really wish Cal would give Mulder more of a chance. I know he questions his defense, but it seems to me he is destined to remain in Cal's doghouse.

 

Also, Bam has yet to develop any type of a rhythm and is struggling to adjust to the degree of physicality, or lack-there-of, allowed. He has yet to get it going. UK takes the next step when/if that occurs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.