Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 Michigan State 48

Featured Replies

Final. Nice win so far am loving the Cat's D and their speed of play.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game by the Cats...still a lot to work on but Monk's shooting was on point tonight and put this game away.

Man, Michigan State's complete inability to score the ball was worse than I anticipated. They are dreadful with the ball.

 

Congrats to UK. Thankfully, Maryland and Georgetown was a good watch since a UK boat-race isn't my cup of tea.

 

Enjoy Wildcat fans.

Defense could be really good this year, but we'll know more when they play someone that matches up better size wise.

Man, Michigan State's complete inability to score the ball was worse than I anticipated. They are dreadful with the ball.

 

Congrats to UK. Thankfully, Maryland and Georgetown was a good watch since a UK boat-race isn't my cup of tea.

 

Enjoy Wildcat fans.

 

Hope you didn't blow all your winnings from last night on that Sparty +8 line.... :D

The Cats have to improve on rebounding, cutting down on offensive fouls and turnovers, but I really like the makeup of this team

Impressive win. Very nice early season performance but definitely room for much more improvement.

Briscoe is vastly improved on the offensive side of the ball.

 

Humphries...man, I burn the tape of this one if I'm him. That was brutal.

 

Really liked what I saw from Gabriel. He's gonna be really good by season's end.

If the Cats could

shoot outside the paint with any regularity they'd be really dangerous. 1 player hitting from outside isn't going to get it done. Hopefully that will improve a lot through the season.

Kentucky is going to be really good but let's be honest...Michigan State sucks right now. They are short handed due to injuries and really have a long ways to go.

Let me be the first to say it. Humphries Sucks.

 

We are very athletic.

No a great game for Willis. Really need him to be involved in this offense.

Rebounding will again be an issue. Brisocoe very good on D and handiling the ball. Not very good finishing. Humphfries needs to play as big as he is

It looks like the Cats are running more sets and less dribble drive, which I like. I wouldn't write Humphries off yet. I reeally like Bam with his physicality and hustle. So far Briscoe has been a good leader.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.