Russell vs Ashland moved to Saturday night

devil58

I stated that in one of my post, Boyd and Cabell in Wva dismissed early due to high water on some roads. WSAZ also reported that around 7 or 8 football games in the region have been postponed to either tommorrow night or Monday.

They took Ashland's lead;)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They (Ashland) wanted it postponed. They (Russell) agreed to it, but they are not happy about. Yes the issue could be forced but it seems like one school really wants to play this game and the other is just looking for excuses.

Uh oh!.....Looks like Fball is on to our scheme....dang, you guys are sharp!

Nothing surprises me from the Tomcat Nation!!! It doesn't matter when they play, Russell will still embarrass the Tomcats. The only two things that have been accomplished is that now Russell is mad and will beat them by 2 more TD's making it a final margin of a 6 TD win. The other thing is that yes it will bring more money because everyone in the area will play tonight because they are true football teams that aren't worried about getting muddy and dirty, so there will be more people to watch the Tomcats get embarrassed. And no I am not a Russell fan just a football fan stating the true facts!!!!!

I don't understand why the Russell fans are crying. This game does not mean as much to you all as the Boyd County game, and it gives you another excuse in case of getting beat.

We did it for your own safety, you all walk around with your noses in the air it will keep you from drowning.

Have you looked in the mirror lately???

Nothing surprises me from the Tomcat Nation!!! It doesn't matter when they play, Russell will still embarrass the Tomcats. The only two things that have been accomplished is that now Russell is mad and will beat them by 2 more TD's making it a final margin of a 6 TD win. The other thing is that yes it will bring more money because everyone in the area will play tonight because they are true football teams that aren't worried about getting muddy and dirty, so there will be more people to watch the Tomcats get embarrassed. And no I am not a Russell fan just a football fan stating the true facts!!!!!

Sounds like your team has tasted defeat at the hands of the Tomcats in the past.