Cubs at Reds (9/30 - 10/2)

I want to share a story about the last game. Someone posted a few weeks back about how bad the Reds treated their fans and how the soccer team in town was a much better option for fans.

Earlier in the year my wife and I took our autistic son to a game because he loves the Reds and Votto. He didn't do very well and was worried about the fireworks that may happen.

When I told our sales rep - we have a 20 game season ticket package and he called to ask about next season- I told him if we can find a way to get him through a game it would be great. A couple of days later he called to say that a season ticket suite holder would not be using his tickets for the last game and that the tickets were ours, donated. Our son could go to the game but sit inside without fear of noise!!

This gentlemen went out of his way to get us to a game and in a suite at that!! We had a blast and made all 9 innings. I'm not sure if my son was happier or my wife but a big thank you to whoever donated and to the Reds employee. He obviously went out of his way for us. We will be renewing our tickets for sure.

I want to share a story about the last game. Someone posted a few weeks back about how bad the Reds treated their fans and how the soccer team in town was a much better option for fans.

Earlier in the year my wife and I took our autistic son to a game because he loves the Reds and Votto. He didn't do very well and was worried about the fireworks that may happen.

When I told our sales rep - we have a 20 game season ticket package and he called to ask about next season- I told him if we can find a way to get him through a game it would be great. A couple of days later he called to say that a season ticket suite holder would not be using his tickets for the last game and that the tickets were ours, donated. Our son could go to the game but sit inside without fear of noise!!

This gentlemen went out of his way to get us to a game and in a suite at that!! We had a blast and made all 9 innings. I'm not sure if my son was happier or my wife but a big thank you to whoever donated and to the Reds employee. He obviously went out of his way for us. We will be renewing our tickets for sure.

Very nice

Great story. I've always heard time and time again that the Reds organization goes above and beyond with a lot of things in regards to fan relations.