Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions

Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anyone checked the weather for Friday night?

Rain

  • Replies 136
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow thread this year... :idunno:

 

I think people are worn out talking about this "Rivalry". On field and court schools are going in different directions. Before you jump down my throat, NEITHER is wrong. I do think it has changed the rivalry. X not being as competitive doesn't help.

 

All that said, Go Tigers!

As we got closer to Friday I'm going to adjust my score a little bit...I think T still wins but it'll be:

 

T - 35

X - 20

 

Maybe by tomorrow I'll have down to single digits!

Edited by bugatti

looking at comparative schedules, ST X has wins against:

Lex Cath 1-5 (3a)

Central 1-4 (3a)

Highlands 1-5 (5a)

PRP 4-2(6a)

 

Trinity beat:

Brentwood-TN 4-1

Ensworth-TN 4-2

Lafayette 5-1 (6a)

Male 5-1 (6a)

J-town 1-5 (6a)

PRP 4-2 (6a)

 

Trinity has played a much harder schedule, their first four opponents are 18-1 if you remove the Trinity losses. Trinity also had two weeks to prepare with the j-town game being basically a week off.

 

St X hangs on until halftime. Trinity rolls 45-17

@LongTimeReader I'm starting to lean that way as well. I tend to believe that with rainy conditions and the ball being forced to stay on the ground more helps the Tigers defensively. With that said, I'm offically changing my prediction, first team that scores wins.

I think it will be fairly close.

 

T - 28

X - 24

 

Go Rocks!

@LongTimeReader I'm starting to lean that way as well. I tend to believe that with rainy conditions and the ball being forced to stay on the ground more helps the Tigers defensively. With that said, I'm offically changing my prediction, first team that scores wins.

".....first team that scores..." Are Servino and Glaser honorary coaches for this game?

I think people are worn out talking about this "Rivalry". On field and court schools are going in different directions. Before you jump down my throat, NEITHER is wrong. I do think it has changed the rivalry. X not being as competitive doesn't help.

 

 

 

All that said, Go Tigers!

 

What in the world are you talking about?

Just saw a tweet from Jason Frakes when I was on the Courier Journal website that Blake Roshkawski will be for the season with a torn ACL; do not believe it's the same knee.

 

Unfortunate news for him. Even if he would have been able to play he would not have been 100%, and that limits the speed on the field for X. X is still a run heavy team, and without the speed guy on the edge I just don't know if X will be able to run the ball consistently against T's front 7.

 

So come Friday, Ridder will have to play close to a perfect game for X to stay within striking distance.

Edited by LongTimeReader

Just saw a tweet from Jason Frakes when I was on the Courier Journal website that Blake Roshkawski will be for the season with a torn ACL; do not believe it's the same knee.

 

Unfortunate news for him.

Very sorry to hear this. All the best to him.

looking at comparative schedules, ST X has wins against:

Lex Cath 1-5 (3a)

Central 1-4 (3a)

Highlands 1-5 (5a)

PRP 4-2(6a)

 

Trinity beat:

Brentwood-TN 4-1

Ensworth-TN 4-2

Lafayette 5-1 (6a)

Male 5-1 (6a)

J-town 1-5 (6a)

PRP 4-2 (6a)

 

Trinity has played a much harder schedule, their first four opponents are 18-1 if you remove the Trinity losses. Trinity also had two weeks to prepare with the j-town game being basically a week off.

 

St X hangs on until halftime. Trinity rolls 45-17

You can just throw that stuff right out with the trash it means nothing to this game!

".....first team that scores..." Are Servino and Glaser honorary coaches for this game?

 

" Down goes Gla-zer" :scared:

You can just throw that stuff right out with the trash it means nothing to this game!

 

Believe that if you want.

Believe that if you want.

 

I believe it it Ridder did not play the first 2 games and the only loss was to the best team in KY this team is getting better each week and is ready!

I believe it it Ridder did not play the first 2 games and the only loss was to the best team in KY this team is getting better each week and is ready!

 

You can't have a loss to the best team in Kentucky yet. St. X doesn't play them until tomorrow. :lol2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.