PRP 4-2(6a)

Trinity beat:

Brentwood-TN 4-1

Ensworth-TN 4-2

Lafayette 5-1 (6a)

Male 5-1 (6a)

J-town 1-5 (6a)

PRP 4-2 (6a)

Trinity has played a much harder schedule, their first four opponents are 18-1 if you remove the Trinity losses. Trinity also had two weeks to prepare with the j-town game being basically a week off.

St X hangs on until halftime. Trinity rolls 45-17

I'll give you the TN teams, but you forgot to add the top team in KY, BG, to X's schedule, which makes it more comparable to T's. If you look at all 10 games, both teams schedules are very good and competitive.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you the TN teams, but you forgot to add the top team in KY, BG, to X's schedule, which makes it more comparable to T's. If you look at all 10 games, both teams schedules are very good and competitive.

I understand that X played BG,... but I was basing it on wins as you see in the original posting

Isn't it neat how the Xers have now anointed BG the best team in the state. If they are basing it on their frustrations with them then that puts them about 4th behind BG, Trinity and Male.

That said I saw both the JV and Frosh games this week. There's no question that the X guys (90% CSAA products according to Coach Wofford, wonder what the significance of that is?) are tired of losing to Trinity. Emotions will be huge for them in this one. I'm not sure the Trinity guys are as pumped up as they are, the JV and frosh certainly weren't. I said it before, this game worries me but in the long run it's meaningless. A loss may even be beneficial to Trinity, prove that they aren't invincible. Better a loss now then in November. Sad thing is the way the districts are paired this year this will likely be the only time these 2 teams face-off.

All that said GO ROCKS!!!!!

(90% CSAA products according to Coach Wofford, wonder what the significance of that is?)

I have known Will for years and like Will, but he just isn't the caliber of coach of Beatty. If he is blaming his failures of his team over his tenure on the background of his players, that is pretty sad.

Isn't it neat how the Xers have now anointed BG the best team in the state. If they are basing it on their frustrations with them then that puts them about 4th behind BG, Trinity and Male.

That said I saw both the JV and Frosh games this week. There's no question that the X guys (90% CSAA products according to Coach Wofford, wonder what the significance of that is?) are tired of losing to Trinity. Emotions will be huge for them in this one. I'm not sure the Trinity guys are as pumped up as they are, the JV and frosh certainly weren't. I said it before, this game worries me but in the long run it's meaningless. A loss may even be beneficial to Trinity, prove that they aren't invincible. Better a loss now then in November. Sad thing is the way the districts are paired this year this will likely be the only time these 2 teams face-off.

All that said GO ROCKS!!!!!

If by "anointed" you mean the rankings have ranked BG the best, then yes I guess X fans have "anointed" them.

3rd down will be key. If X/Ridder can keep drives alive on 3rd X will be in good shape. I'm more concerned about X's defense. Can't let T big play them and can't sit back with 8 defenders in pass coverage on passing downs and give the T QB all day. Have to find ways to generate pressure with 4 and at times bring 5 to add some stress to the T OL and backfield.

Rushing statistics have been key in this game, but 3rd down % will be huge factor in deciding the game as well.

If by "anointed" you mean the rankings have ranked BG the best, then yes I guess X fans have "anointed" them.

Chuckle, you mean the LIT ratings that don't include Trinity's wins against powerful TN teams?

Because the calpreps ratings, BGP rating, and AP poll all put Trinity as number one in state. Three vs one and two of those are more highly regarded. So, it would be far more of an opinion of St. X fans, than anything based in fact.

Chuckle, you mean the LIT ratings that don't include Trinity's wins against powerful TN teams?

Because the calpreps ratings, BGP rating, and AP poll all put Trinity as number one in state. Three vs one and two of those are more highly regarded. So, it would be far more of an opinion of St. X fans, than anything based in fact.

There is evidence to support my claim.