LVGambla32

Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man of logic, a question for you? Did this altruistic mission at Trinity change when Beatty was hired or is that just a coincidence?

Considering the fact the Beatty arrived my senior year and we already had students of all faiths and ethnicities in the student body I would daresay that it was by no means concurrent with his arrival.

Man listening to this once year does make me miss living in Louisville. I actually had to check T's website to make sure they hadn't switched to a public high school, don't worry though, they're still a private school.

T people can say all they want, but it's a distinction without a difference.

Man listening to this once year does make me miss living in Louisville. I actually had to check T's website to make sure they hadn't switched to a public high school, don't worry though, they're still a private school.

T people can say all they want, but it's a distinction without a difference.

I feel you. I needed to go to the X website to make sure they were still a Catholic school after all this elitism.

"Saint Xavier High School, a Catholic college preparatory school sponsored by the Xaverian Brothers since 1864, engages young men in rigorous academic programs and extracurricular activities that foster respect, honor and service to God’s world."

So sad that many are not respecting the right of others to have access to a Catholic education.

What is the % of Catholics on the Villanova National Championship team????

Who really cares? Get tired of reading this garbage. So many wonderful men and women of faith running both schools.

It's what makes the rivalry. It can get old quick, but each fan base holds strong their beliefs and doesn't want to acknowledge the other side could be doing a good job. But that's nonsense.

You never answered about what you were talking about. Trinity is a Catholic, college preparatory school forming men of faith and men of character. If X is headed in a different direction from that, so be it.

Call Central, Oldham, New Albany, and others to inquire about the direction Trinity has taken. Both schools are Catholic College Prep, Trinity is also heading towards Athletic Prep School status. Does that answer it for you?

I haven't run the numbers this year, but I did a couple of years ago. The percentage of non Catholics in the student body was about twenty percent. On the football team it was about fifteen.

All of this emphasis on"pure bloods" from the X-men makes me wonder if they are the Slytherin House of Kentucky high schools.

Call Central, Oldham, New Albany, and others to inquire about the direction Trinity has taken. Both schools are Catholic College Prep, Trinity is also heading towards Athletic Prep School status. Does that answer it for you?

No but it does remind me of Aesop's fables. My but those grapes are sour. Trinity doesn't choose its students, students choose Trinity.

I haven't run the numbers this year, but I did a couple of years ago. The percentage of non Catholics in the student body was about twenty percent. On the football team it was about fifteen.

All of this emphasis on"pure bloods" from the X-men makes me wonder if they are the Slytherin House of Kentucky high schools.

They definitely seem an awful lot like the Malfoys these days.