Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions

Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions 70 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do I sense jealousy... Is it a sin to be a great school and excel in athletics?

 

Only if you're not on Poplar Level Road.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's more to a learning disability than add. As a matter of fact I don't think the government even calls that an SLD. specific learning disability. Ever heard of dyslexia etc..?

 

Please enlighten me on Special Education.

Please enlighten me on Special Education.

 

Definition: Specific Learning Disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in the imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do mathematical calculations, including conditions such as perceptual disabilities, brain injury, minimal brain dysfunction, dyslexia, and developmental aphasia.

Do I sense jealousy... Is it a sin to be a great school and excel in athletics?

 

Trinity committed the Cardinal sin: we started winning basketball games. X can win golf every year or their millionth consecutive swimming championship and everything is as it should be. But Trinity stepped outside the zone and X absolutely hates it.

Only if you're not on Poplar Level Road.

 

No, I believe the school on Poplar Level excels both in the classroom and in athletics. I would call them a well rounded athletic program.

Definition: Specific Learning Disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in the imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do mathematical calculations, including conditions such as perceptual disabilities, brain injury, minimal brain dysfunction, dyslexia, and developmental aphasia.

 

Thank you, I didn't know.

It must have been an incredible few years of CSAA basketball for that Trinity team to have won state.

 

Congrats again.

It must have been an incredible few years of CSAA basketball for that Trinity team to have won state.

 

Congrats again.

 

Only if they ONLY accept CSAA kids in the school. Instead of digging in your heels and doubling down on the elitism, why don't you just admit, yeah, when our current principal gets out, maybe we can be more inclusive and caring about the rest of the unwashed masses.

Only if they ONLY accept CSAA kids in the school. Instead of digging in your heels and doubling down on the elitism, why don't you just admit, yeah, when our current principal gets out, maybe we can be more inclusive and caring about the rest of the unwashed masses.

 

Please you taught me so much about Special Education, teach me about X's principal and educational strategy.

Ok I'm in Clemson I guess there is no live stream?

I've seen about everything on here.

 

Who knew - there might be a ball game in a few hours ??

 

Good luck to both.

injury free.

Good sportsmanship - as always.

 

GO ROCKS.

Only when we play at home on Boys High School Louisville KY | Saint Xavier do we do the web stream. It has looked great the last 3 home games. Here is the PRP game. Saint Xavier vs. Pleasure Ridge Park | KHSAA High School Football | LiveSportscaster.com | Live Event Streaming & Podcast Network

The audio is available tonight at WKRD 790 on Iheart radio if you are out of town.

Here is the link http://www.iheart.com/live/790-krd-4836/

Ok I'm in Clemson I guess there is no live stream?

 

Unfortunately no. I wish we caught up with the times and provided one. GO CARDS!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.