LVGambla32

Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Trinity/St.Xavier Predictions

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please enlighten me on Special Education.

Definition: Specific Learning Disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in the imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do mathematical calculations, including conditions such as perceptual disabilities, brain injury, minimal brain dysfunction, dyslexia, and developmental aphasia.

Do I sense jealousy... Is it a sin to be a great school and excel in athletics?

Trinity committed the Cardinal sin: we started winning basketball games. X can win golf every year or their millionth consecutive swimming championship and everything is as it should be. But Trinity stepped outside the zone and X absolutely hates it.

Definition: Specific Learning Disability means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in the imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do mathematical calculations, including conditions such as perceptual disabilities, brain injury, minimal brain dysfunction, dyslexia, and developmental aphasia.

Thank you, I didn't know.

It must have been an incredible few years of CSAA basketball for that Trinity team to have won state.

Congrats again.

Only if they ONLY accept CSAA kids in the school. Instead of digging in your heels and doubling down on the elitism, why don't you just admit, yeah, when our current principal gets out, maybe we can be more inclusive and caring about the rest of the unwashed masses.

Only if they ONLY accept CSAA kids in the school. Instead of digging in your heels and doubling down on the elitism, why don't you just admit, yeah, when our current principal gets out, maybe we can be more inclusive and caring about the rest of the unwashed masses.

Please you taught me so much about Special Education, teach me about X's principal and educational strategy.

Only when we play at home on Boys High School Louisville KY | Saint Xavier do we do the web stream. It has looked great the last 3 home games. Here is the PRP game. Saint Xavier vs. Pleasure Ridge Park | KHSAA High School Football | LiveSportscaster.com | Live Event Streaming & Podcast Network

The audio is available tonight at WKRD 790 on Iheart radio if you are out of town.

Here is the link http://www.iheart.com/live/790-krd-4836/