Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

Wife and I love the show. The bond between multiples is amazing and they do a great job showing it. #triplets

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm late to the party, but I've watched the last 2 episodes and I'm hooked. I love it.

Best television I've seen I a while. Solid writing, and outstanding acting.

 

"Was that the Manny?! I've got to get my autograph book." Great stuff!

  • Author

I really have enjoyed this series. Very well written, creative and the story lines are believable. The acting is fantastic!

My wife was THRILLED to hear her hometown of Bethel Park starve town the family lived in the 80s. She replayed it just to hear it again.

My wife was THRILLED to hear her hometown of Bethel Park starve town the family lived in the 80s. She replayed it just to hear it again.

 

 

I was born in 84 but I love this music. I've stopped and soundhounded quite a few times.

 

As for the show, it's SOLID.

Great show watched the most recent episode with my girlfriend earlier and it was really good. She explained the story line to me, but will probably go back and watch the previous episodes.

Wow tonight was really good. The watching football with dad, wow.

Yeah, another solid episode.

 

Think we learn how dad passed? My guess is a drunk driving accident.

Nothing crazy with last night's episode, but I still enjoyed the way they are developing some of the characters.

 

Really like Randall's character.

Really enjoyed last night's episode again. I appreciated the emphasis on tradition, especially around Thanksgiving. I also liked the dilemma of when do you stop with your parent's family traditions and begin your own, like they were forced to do.

 

I couldn't imagine going my whole life without knowing my biological parents and then find out that your mom basically helped to keep your biological father from you. Gut wrenching.

  • Author

Just watched the most recent episode. My wife and I love this show. So impressed with all facets.

Last night's episode was so good. I think it was the best yet. One part gave me chills, but I won't mention it yet in case people DVR'd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.