Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought the counselor scene was one of the best this show has had.

 

Hits close to home for a lot of families.

Hits close to home for a lot of families.

 

I loved the brutal honesty of it and how really that scene felt, which you can say about a lot of scenes in this show. Randall dropping the gloves was very good.

I'm kinda of done with the "Williams" story line. Between that and Kate looking for wedding dresses, it wasn't my favorite episode.

I'm kinda of done with the "Williams" story line. Between that and Kate looking for wedding dresses, it wasn't my favorite episode.

I am with you on this episode in regards to William. I did like the Kate/Madison interaction though.

I'm kinda of done with the "Williams" story line. Between that and Kate looking for wedding dresses, it wasn't my favorite episode.

I felt the same till the very end when Randal bought his wife in to buy the place. Seems like he might be finding something to make him happy.

The episode on Super Bowl night is going to be ROUGH.

Wow, This setting up a crazy one. Now gonna be even more crying after the Super Bowl

The episode on Super Bowl night is going to be ROUGH.

 

First, we have to watch the Patriots win another Superbowl, then we have to watch Jack die...that night is really going to suck!!!

I've only seen a handful of episodes from the first season, but my wife loves this show.....My question. Are people really going to stay up until 12:30-1am on a Sunday night to watch? Seems like a horrible decision by the network.

I've only seen a handful of episodes from the first season, but my wife loves this show.....My question. Are people really going to stay up until 12:30-1am on a Sunday night to watch? Seems like a horrible decision by the network.

It is currently scheduled for 10:15 which I know is unlikely. If it starts before 11:30, I will watch it in full.

I've only seen a handful of episodes from the first season, but my wife loves this show.....My question. Are people really going to stay up until 12:30-1am on a Sunday night to watch? Seems like a horrible decision by the network.

 

Definitely not. And I will cut anyone that ruins it for me at work.

Great Superbowl and now this big bowl of suck to bring us all back down to earth. :lol2:

 

6 minutes to go until it starts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.