This Is Us.

THE SHERIFF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Only two people haven't been portrayed as having a "Jerk" moment so far, Randall and Toby. Toby has really grown on me to the point that he's one of my favorite characters. Randall is by far my favorite of the kids.

I love that there are so many scenes set up that look to be cliche, but they flip them to something unexpected and better. These writers seem to never take the easy way out and that's what has made this such a good series.

I expected the "Number 3" episode to be the best of the individual ones. It did not disappoint.

Finally caught up and watched #3 last night. I thought all three episodes where they focused on each kid were very well done. I was thinking that season 2 just wasn't quite as good as season 1, until these 3 episodes.

The goodbye between Randall and Deja got to me a little.

Toby has really grown on me to the point that he's one of my favorite characters.

I am a huge fan of Toby. Probably my favorite character on the show. Love the episode a while ago when he put the mom in her place and reminded her that he will always be Team Kate. Also really liked that they had him go through all that trouble just to find the baby bath so that it wasn't delivered.

I am a huge fan of Toby. Probably my favorite character on the show. Love the episode a while ago when he put the mom in her place and reminded her that he will always be Team Kate. Also really liked that they had him go through all that trouble just to find the baby bath so that it wasn't delivered.

Yeah loved both of those scenes too.

We like Kate, she has a lot of emotional baggage that hasn't been explained yet. I think that will give everyone a better understanding of her.

We like her also. We like all the characters. Each and every one is dealing with flaws and demons. Except for Toby, so far.

• 1 month later...