Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night's episode was fantastic.

I expected the "Number 3" episode to be the best of the individual ones. It did not disappoint.

Still great...I was so glad there wasn't a wreck at the end of that episode.

Only two people haven't been portrayed as having a "Jerk" moment so far, Randall and Toby. Toby has really grown on me to the point that he's one of my favorite characters. Randall is by far my favorite of the kids.

 

I love that there are so many scenes set up that look to be cliche, but they flip them to something unexpected and better. These writers seem to never take the easy way out and that's what has made this such a good series.

Can't stand the Kate character.

 

Other then that, I am liking this one a lot.

 

We like Kate, she has a lot of emotional baggage that hasn't been explained yet. I think that will give everyone a better understanding of her.

Can't stand the Kate character.

 

Other then that, I am liking this one a lot.

 

I like the younger teenage Kate. The older version is one of my least favorite characters.

I expected the "Number 3" episode to be the best of the individual ones. It did not disappoint.

 

Finally caught up and watched #3 last night. I thought all three episodes where they focused on each kid were very well done. I was thinking that season 2 just wasn't quite as good as season 1, until these 3 episodes.

 

The goodbye between Randall and Deja got to me a little.

Toby has really grown on me to the point that he's one of my favorite characters.

 

I am a huge fan of Toby. Probably my favorite character on the show. Love the episode a while ago when he put the mom in her place and reminded her that he will always be Team Kate. Also really liked that they had him go through all that trouble just to find the baby bath so that it wasn't delivered.

I am a huge fan of Toby. Probably my favorite character on the show. Love the episode a while ago when he put the mom in her place and reminded her that he will always be Team Kate. Also really liked that they had him go through all that trouble just to find the baby bath so that it wasn't delivered.

 

Yeah loved both of those scenes too.

We like Kate, she has a lot of emotional baggage that hasn't been explained yet. I think that will give everyone a better understanding of her.

 

We like her also. We like all the characters. Each and every one is dealing with flaws and demons. Except for Toby, so far.

Believe I heard that it starts back up tonight.

Yes it does. Can't wait.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.