Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Just read where the creator says they will air a 2 1/2 hour special in June that will focus on Jack's death. Should be awesome!

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has already been renewed for at least two more seasons.

  • Author

The creator said in hindsight it was a mistake to continue the mystery of Jack's death into the fall season. Said he had no idea viewers would be so upset about it. Hence the summer movie.

  • Author

It's back, and I can't wait!

Did they ever do the summer episode? I never saw it.

  • Author
Did they ever do the summer episode? I never saw it.

I could never find it. Guess they had a change of plans.

I could never find it. Guess they had a change of plans.

 

Good, I was afraid we had missed it. DVR recorded a couple of 10 minute previews automatically, so I didn't think there had been a summer episode that was missed or it would have caught it.

Wow, just Wow.

SPOILER ALERT, but if you haven't watched last night, you shouldn't be in here anyway.

 

I'm not sure if I nodded off for a couple minutes and missed something or what? Someone give a short synopsis of last night in regards to Jack.

 

I know he admitted to being drunk all the time and deceiving his wife and kids for years. Mandy Moore makes him leave with her. Next thing I know the kids are crying and it looked like a house was burned down. I feel like I missed a link somewhere last night.

SPOILER ALERT, but if you haven't watched last night, you shouldn't be in here anyway.

 

I'm not sure if I nodded off for a couple minutes and missed something or what? Someone give a short synopsis of last night in regards to Jack.

 

I know he admitted to being drunk all the time and deceiving his wife and kids for years. Mandy Moore makes him leave with her. Next thing I know the kids are crying and it looked like a house was burned down. I feel like I missed a link somewhere last night.

 

You didn't miss anything, I rewound because I thought I did too. I'm sure now that we know how he died, we'll see more about it. Remember Kate blames herself, I'm thinking she left something plugged in or turned on and thinks that killed him. But that's too obvious and this show never takes the obvious turn.

You didn't miss anything, I rewound because I thought I did too. I'm sure now that we know how he died, we'll see more about it. Remember Kate blames herself, I'm thinking she left something plugged in or turned on and thinks that killed him. But that's too obvious and this show never takes the obvious turn.

 

Like I know they are trying to leave the fans guessing, but I found that exchange rather confusing.

Like I know they are trying to leave the fans guessing, but I found that exchange rather confusing.

 

So did we!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.