This Is Us.

THE SHERIFF

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wound up staying up for it. Seemed to easy to have him die in the house. Then I wondered how they were going to do it. Brutal.

I usually don't care much for Mandy Moore's character, but the scene where she's talking to Miguel before she goes in to the tell the kids...good stuff.

I thought the candy bar scene was excellent writing...it kinda epitomizes the realness of this show. That is a real life moment and it was portrayed that way.

This show always gives us hints about what's going to happen, but it never goes exactly as expected.

This week's Tuesday episode of This Is Us may be the best episode of a show I've ever watched. Actually watched it twice, back to back.

Pure brilliance when it comes to writing, story telling, and pulling at the heart strings. So deep at times.

In all seriousness, idk if I will ever see a more perfect episode of a television series.

This week's Tuesday episode of This Is Us may be the best episode of a show I've ever watched. Actually watched it twice, back to back.

Pure brilliance when it comes to writing, story telling, and pulling at the heart strings. So deep at times.

In all seriousness, idk if I will ever see a more perfect episode of a television series.

The scene with the old doc was the best.

The scene with the old doc was the best.

I agree. Fantastic. But so many others were amazing too:

Jack talking to the boys after he kicked them out.

The conversation at the tree before they got the page and why he chose the tree.

The boys arguing about the watch in the funeral home.

Jack's conversation with Kate on the way to see Alanis Morsette.

Mandy Moore talking directly to the kids before they spread some of the ashes at the tree.

The very last convo when he bought the car.

All of it. Perfect epsiode. And I don't toss out that accolade. Most of those scenes would be the best of so many other episodes.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...