Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No words for the Kevin scene. I lost my dad unexpectedly and never got to say some things I wished I could have.

I wound up staying up for it. Seemed to easy to have him die in the house. Then I wondered how they were going to do it. Brutal.

 

I usually don't care much for Mandy Moore's character, but the scene where she's talking to Miguel before she goes in to the tell the kids...good stuff.

I thought the candy bar scene was excellent writing...it kinda epitomizes the realness of this show. That is a real life moment and it was portrayed that way.

 

This show always gives us hints about what's going to happen, but it never goes exactly as expected.

This week's Tuesday episode of This Is Us may be the best episode of a show I've ever watched. Actually watched it twice, back to back.

 

Pure brilliance when it comes to writing, story telling, and pulling at the heart strings. So deep at times.

 

In all seriousness, idk if I will ever see a more perfect episode of a television series.

This week's Tuesday episode of This Is Us may be the best episode of a show I've ever watched. Actually watched it twice, back to back.

 

Pure brilliance when it comes to writing, story telling, and pulling at the heart strings. So deep at times.

 

In all seriousness, idk if I will ever see a more perfect episode of a television series.

 

The scene with the old doc was the best.

The scene with the old doc was the best.

 

I agree. Fantastic. But so many others were amazing too:

 

Jack talking to the boys after he kicked them out.

 

The conversation at the tree before they got the page and why he chose the tree.

 

The boys arguing about the watch in the funeral home.

 

Jack's conversation with Kate on the way to see Alanis Morsette.

 

Mandy Moore talking directly to the kids before they spread some of the ashes at the tree.

 

The very last convo when he bought the car.

 

All of it. Perfect epsiode. And I don't toss out that accolade. Most of those scenes would be the best of so many other episodes.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

I know it is impossible to top the recent episodes but last night left me disappointed.

I know it is impossible to top the recent episodes but last night left me disappointed.

 

Yeah, it was far from some of their best.

Felt like tonight was the worst episode of the series. Just filling time with some pointless content and didn't advance the story.

Felt like tonight was the worst episode of the series. Just filling time with some pointless content and didn't advance the story.

 

I agree 100%...plus it was the most predictable episode they've had yet.

Much much better tonight.

I enjoyed the wedding episode . Really like seeing Jack sticking around even though its only in a dream state or flashbacks.

Season premiere last night. Really good. I knew it would come together at the end and it did not disappoint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.