Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone still watching? Good episode this week, next looks like it's going to be rough on Randall.

 

I'm glad my wife doesn't watch this and ask why I'm not more like Jack.

Wow, great episode.

 

"I would have liked to meet my son's father..."

 

What a line.

 

Definitely a great episode. Its so simple and yet so good.

Wow, great episode.

 

It was one of my favorite single episodes of a TV show.

The writers/producers/actors do an exemplary job of portraying human emotion... best I've ever seen on the small screen.

  • Author

I commented to my wife that I love the way way the timeline jumps around, and she says "me too, cause that's the way my memory works". Never really thought about it, but that's the way my memory works also!

  • Author
The writers/producers/actors do an exemplary job of portraying human emotion... best I've ever seen on the small screen.

 

Couldn't agree more!

  • Author
It was one of my favorite single episodes of a TV show.

 

It was outstanding!

  • Author
"I would have liked to meet my son's father..."

 

What a line.

 

Definitely a great episode. Its so simple and yet so good.

 

Nothing seems contrived. The simplicity is great!

It was one of my favorite single episodes of a TV show.

 

Honestly not sure how you could watch that episode without tears. I'm getting to the point where I'm weary of writers and stuff they may try to incorporate in shows. This show has been solid.

Wife has been home with the flu, I'd watched a few episodes early on and then got away from it. Well we are powering through all of the episodes the last couple of day and are almost caught up...WOW what a series. As well written as anything I've ever seen on TV.

I'm just now entering this thread. We've caught up to everyone now and I was after it was going to get spoiled. I'm not sure if I can handle what we are about to hear about Jack in the episode. I think we all know what's coming but man.

 

 

Unreal first season.

Such an amazing show.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.