Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

I hope your wife is feeling better.

 

She's better thanks, just mad that there is only one episode left :lol2:

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Such an amazing show.

 

Best new show in years...as well written as any that I can remember on network TV.

  • Author
I'm just now entering this thread. We've caught up to everyone now and I was after it was going to get spoiled. I'm not sure if I can handle what we are about to hear about Jack in the episode. I think we all know what's coming but man.

 

 

Unreal first season.

 

The way the timeline jumps around, I'm guessing that the characters will still be part of the storylines! At least I'm hoping. I already miss William.

I saw on Extra that we will get some additional hints on Jack's death next week. However, the full details are a "ways off."

The mailman talking to Randall about William was such a simply perfect scene.

 

Kate crying to Randall as it reminded her of Jack and apologizing that he's got to live through this twice.

 

Randall's wife getting the postcard.

 

So good.

 

Think we learn how dad passed? My guess is a drunk driving accident.

 

Previews for next week sure are pointing in that direction.

I saw on Extra that we will get some additional hints on Jack's death next week. However, the full details are a "ways off."

 

It's got to be a wreck...right?

It's got to be a wreck...right?

I think so. However, I do not think that Jack picked up a 6 pack for the ride to Cleveland. My guess is he saw something he did not like at the show or they had an argument which caused him to do slip backwards.

I think so. However, I do not think that Jack picked up a 6 pack for the ride to Cleveland. My guess is he saw something he did not like at the show or they had an argument which caused him to do slip backwards.

 

That would make sense as to why the kids are a bit distant from mom when grown up.

I think so. However, I do not think that Jack picked up a 6 pack for the ride to Cleveland. My guess is he saw something he did not like at the show or they had an argument which caused him to do slip backwards.

 

I think that's a really good bet. I'm stealing this with my co-workers lol.

  • Author

I've wondered about the distant feeling that you get between the mother and kids. Randall I understood, but not Kate and Kevin.

Jack stumbles a little and drops his keys when he gets off the phone, that could be foretelling that he was already under the influence.

Well, we all missed that one :lol2:

 

Jack Lives!!!.....for now at least.

Rebecca doesn't deserve Jack. I'm a little upset we haven't gotten any closure on his death as well.

Damn DVR didn't record last night. Looked and for some reason it wasn't set to record any of my shows that always record every week. Had to go back through and set everything back up again.

 

I'll catch online at some point. Bad timing with the tournament coming up lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.