Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This Is Us.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Show is still really good.

Still can not stand Kate.

I’m with you. She is such a Debbie Downer.

We thought for an episode or two that we were going to hate Toby, but he recovered this week.

 

Seeing the drawing actually being built gave me a little lump in my throat. Seems like that scene is a prelude to Rebecca passing away in the future.

So many friends and family recommended this show we tried really hard to watch it but could not get into it.

I’m a big fan of this show. I love the way it uses music.

I’ll be bummed if they take off Rebecca.

 

Everything about the show has become so depressing. Don’t care for the Toby/Kate story. I’m done with the Randall paranoid story. If it’s a Randall story, it needs to include his wife and daughters or it falls flat.

 

Actually, one of my favorite segments was with Kevin and the alcoholic uncle.

I’ll be bummed if they take off Rebecca.

 

Everything about the show has become so depressing. Don’t care for the Toby/Kate story. I’m done with the Randall paranoid story. If it’s a Randall story, it needs to include his wife and daughters or it falls flat.

 

Actually, one of my favorite segments was with Kevin and the alcoholic uncle.

 

They may show an older Rebecca dying at some point, but like when Jack died, she won't be gone.

 

I agree with you on the Randall story line. Current Kevin has shockingly become one of my favorites. I think Kate will bounce back after dealing with postpartum depression for a while.

 

Looking forward to seeing Kate's Jack grow up.

So many friends and family recommended this show we tried really hard to watch it but could not get into it.

 

My wife watches it, and I've tried, but like you, cannot get into it.

They may show an older Rebecca dying at some point, but like when Jack died, she won't be gone.

 

I agree with you on the Randall story line. Current Kevin has shockingly become one of my favorites. I think Kate will bounce back after dealing with postpartum depression for a while.

 

Looking forward to seeing Kate's Jack grow up.

Agree. Lately, Kevin’s story is the only one holding my interest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.