Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lincoln County predictions

Who Wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Boyle County
      86%
    • Lincoln County
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle seems to have righted the ship, winning their last two. Lincoln is 1-4, but just knocked off North Laurel. Can the Patriots surprise for a second week in a row?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle wins big.

 

BCHS - 47

LCHS - 14

Edited by WhoYaWith

I say Boyle jumps out early but Lincoln fights to prevent the running clock and gets a couple of scores on the young Rebs.

 

Boyle- 42

Lincoln- 21

Boyle wins but no running clock.. I expect a 27 to 7 win.

Boyle wins but no running clock.. I expect a 27 to 7 win.

 

Lincoln County is giving up 28.2 points per game. IMO, Boyle County will be the best team the Patriots have faced thus far and that's no disrespect to Madison Southern.

 

Boyle County is also averaging 29.2 points per game. This Lincoln County team will easily be the 6th best team Boyle County has faced so far this season. If the game is kept close its because Lincoln County is putting up points. If their offense struggles then Boyle County will make them pay big time. Just my two cents.

I think Lincoln is a good 1-4 team, but Boyle is a much better 2-3 team. I like BC at 42-7.

Lincoln show some improvement last week but do not think that they will be able to stay with the Rebels.

 

Boyle Co. 49

Lincoln Co. 7

I was just looking at the weather and it's suppose to be a beautiful rain free night. Kickoff temperature should be low 80's high 70's.

I was just looking at the weather and it's suppose to be a beautiful rain free night. Kickoff temperature should be low 80's high 70's.

 

Nominated for Post of the Year.

 

Well done sir.

Boyle is on a big upswing and remain healthy...I look for a strong performance heading into their bye week.

 

Other than Tanner McCannich and Tra Carey, what does Lincoln have?

I'd like to see Lincoln make it competitive, but Boyle likely wins big.

Nominated for Post of the Year.

 

Well done sir.

 

I put a lot of hard work into that post so it's very well deserving! lol

 

You're very welcome!

I put a lot of hard work into that post so it's very well deserving! lol

 

You're very welcome!

 

We've had three home games and two of them took two days to complete. I'm too old for that. Lol

 

;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.