Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK unveils new uniforms

Featured Replies

Not too different from the past, although I don't recall the checkerboard going up the shirts in the past. First blush looks a little 70s-ish, but I'd like to see them on a person before passing too much judgment.

If they were orange they'd be wearing them in Knoxville.

If they were orange they'd be wearing them in Knoxville.
I've been saying the same thing ever since UK started plastering checkerboard patterns on everything. Why is UK copying Tennessee? Terrible marketing in my opinion to copy your biggest in conference rival.

The intent isn't to copy Tennessee.

 

SecretariatPreaknessMcCue3.jpg

I hate the new logo.

 

Always have been a fan of the checkerboard.

I hate the new logo.

 

Always have been a fan of the checkerboard.

The New UK or new Wildcat?

FWIW I'm not a huge fan of either but I'll get used to them.

The New UK or new Wildcat?

FWIW I'm not a huge fan of either but I'll get used to them.

 

Both.

The intent isn't to copy Tennessee.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58000[/ATTACH]

I understand the intent, but when people who haven't heard that it is supposed to be after secretariat see it they will think Tennessee. Look at UK's and Tennessee's football uniform. They are the exact same except one is orange and white checkered and one is blue and white checkered.

Yeah, nobody thinks Secretariat when they see those.

 

I don't think they automatically think UT either, but UT is way more likely than Secretariat for the Average Joe.

Everyone knows I'm no UK fan but I think they do an awesome job with the uniforms. I have been saying for years that I wish they would incorporate more of that slate gray color into what they do, I think it looks really cool. Never really put two and two together between the Tennessee uniforms and the checkerboard on the UK uniforms but it does appear that they are copying them

Yeah, nobody thinks Secretariat when they see those.

 

I don't think they automatically think UT either, but UT is way more likely than Secretariat for the Average Joe.

 

First thing I thought of. I don't know if that makes me an average Joe, but in the immortal words of @AllIn - it is what it is.

I like them from the bottom of the arm hole down. Shoulders up looks like a sports bra.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.