Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
God that act is so tired. So very tired.

 

Who is acting? A team that can't win a playoff game or Superbowl is not elite.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God that act is so tired. So very tired.

 

Be nice; isn't that what you say?

Be nice; isn't that what you say?

That was nice. Extremely filtered

Who is acting? A team that can't win a playoff game or Superbowl is not elite.

 

I know I shouldn't do this but winning 1 playoff game in the last 5 years then makes a team elite? And that one win comes against a non-elite mediocre team in your mind?

Must-win game for the Steelers?

They all are.

  • Author
I know I shouldn't do this but winning 1 playoff game in the last 5 years then makes a team elite? And that one win comes against a non-elite mediocre team in your mind?

 

Supebowls Superbowls Superbowls!

I have a one-word prediction, and I will borrow from that great philosopher Clubber Lang for it: "Pain."

I'm more interested in the follow up game when Burfict comes for redemption . But it should be an interesting game.

 

I hope the Bengals mix the run in more early . I expect a lot of hard hits from both sides.

 

Bengals need an answer for Brown and the Steelers need an answer for Green.

Supebowls Superbowls Superbowls!

 

The last was in 2008 right? What does that have to do with 2016? Oh, that's right, nothing.

Serious question, more personal fouls called or Big Ben passing TD's?

 

Personal Fouls.

Personal Fouls.

 

Easily.

Yep, two of the "elite" teams in the league that have a genuine hatred for one another.

 

Bengals are not elite.

 

footballforever just never has got it. He does the same thing in high school football. He doesn't seem to realize that by basically calling teams bad, overrated, not elite, etc. When his team's are about to play them just diminishes the accommolishment of his team's winning. Basically if we go by what he has said, none of his favorite teams have actually ever beaten a good team because all the teams his favorite teams play are no good according to him in prediction threads.

 

You would think he would want to talk opponents up more, to make his team's wins look better.

Edited by spindoc

Disrespect for an opponent is juvenile. In the National Football League, it's just stupid. As to this game, seems that the opponent wins on the road more than at home. No shot I'd feel comfortable given the recent series with that kind of prediction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.