Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/Pittsburgh Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

With the way the Bengals played Sunday the Steelers need to blitz and blitz some more.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the way the Bengals played Sunday the Steelers need to blitz and blitz some more.

 

Live by the blitz, die by the blitz. The Jets got him a lot but he also burned them for 360 yards passing by blitzing and the Jets have a better secondary.

With the way the Bengals played Sunday the Steelers need to blitz and blitz some more.

I hope the Steelers do blitz. That is a huge advantage for the Bengals! Yeah they will get some sacks, but AJ will beat the secondary deep ALL game. I will be scared if Pittsburgh doesn't blitz. They can still get pressure with 4 guys and will still have plenty of help over the top to prevent AJ Green from getting past the secondary.

The winner of this game is who has the most bodies to play next week. They have killed each other physically the last few years. Early in the season, not critical in winning other than division opponent. Both of these teams are probably playoff bound if their QB's stay healthy.

The winner of this game is who has the most bodies to play next week. They have killed each other physically the last few years. Early in the season, not critical in winning other than division opponent. Both of these teams are probably playoff bound if their QB's stay healthy.
So true. I'd prefer to lose this one if it means no one leaves the field on the cart.
The winner of this game is who has the most bodies to play next week. They have killed each other physically the last few years. Early in the season, not critical in winning other than division opponent. Both of these teams are probably playoff bound if their QB's stay healthy.

 

So true. I'd prefer to lose this one if it means no one leaves the field on the cart.

 

Very True! If these two teams meet up again in the playoffs, hopefully its not until the AFC Championship game, because these teams hurt each other so much. That it doesn't matter who wins, the next game the teams don't have anyone left. At least if they meet in the AFC Championship, they have an extra week to recover before the Super Bowl.

I predict a lot of cursing going on between 1pm and 4pm on Sunday by both fanbases.

Very True! If these two teams meet up again in the playoffs, hopefully its not until the AFC Championship game,

I had to stop there...that would mean the Bengals would win at least 1 playoff game this year. Thats kind of being pretty optimistic but I like it! lol

Younger brother and 4 of his friends will be there. Hopefully they're smart enough to keep their mouth's shut. :lol2:

Younger brother and 4 of his friends will be there. Hopefully they're smart enough to keep their mouth's shut. :lol2:

Tell them to wear Browns Jerseys lol

I'll just leave this right here. Even though the game is in Pitt.

 

image.jpeg

Really wish I was going to Pittsburgh this weekend.

 

I can honestly say I've never heard anyone say that. :D

Seen around FB and to even things out...

 

james.jpg

  • Author
Seen around FB and to even things out...

 

[ATTACH]58063[/ATTACH]

 

Haha.

So will we see a combined team double digit personal fouls in this one? :lol2:

 

I'm going to guess 7 total between both...I'm taking the Steelers in this one by 10-14 points at home! Thinking the Steelers are just going to be too difficult for the Bengals this early in the season. Run D was too porous last week!

 

The only way the Bengals win this one is turnovers and PFs on the Steelers! Go Bengals and I'll be riding the update thread as well. I'll do my best to keep HBs blood pressure at a "reasonable" level!

 

:jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.